Fly Right Auto SalesBad Business Practices

J

ON 4/17/2011 I ENTERED INTO AN AGREEMENT WITH FLY RIGHT AUTO SALES GM RICK LYCKSELL. I TURNED OVER MY 1986 CHEVY 4X4 1/2 TON PICK UP FOR HIM TO SELL. IT WAS ON CONSIGNMENT AND I WANTED 3, 000. FOR THE TRUCK. HE WOULD GET 10% OF TOTAL PRICE AND NO LESS THAN 250.00 UPON SALE OF MY TRUCK. ON 4/20/2011 I RECEIVED A PHONE CALL IN THE LATER PART OF THE DAY FROM FLY RIGHT AUTO SALES STATING THAT THEY HAD THE KEYS BUT THE TRUCK WAS GONE AND DID I HAVE IT? I STATED NO I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE THE DAY BEFORE I WAS WITH MY FATHER AND WE DROVE BUY AND IT WAS THERE.

AT THE END OF THE CALL FROM FLY RIGHT AUTO SALES THEY FILED A POLICE REPORT WITH THE LOCAL AGENCY. THEIR RESPONSE TO THE SITUATION WAS SORRY YOUR LOSS NOT OURS. I ONLY HAD LIABILITY ON IT DUE TO FACT THAT I HAD HAD A FOR SALE SIGN ON IT AT MY HOUSE WITH NO PROBLEMS AND THE AGE OF THE TRUCK. I DO HAVE PICS OF THE TRUCK AS IT WAS THE DAY IT CAME UP MISSING. SO FAR THERE HAS BEEN NO FURTHER CONTACT WITH THE CAR LOT.

HOWEVER UPON FURTHER RESEARCH I HAVE LEARNED THAT FLY RIGHT AUTO SALES HAS ADVERTISED MAJOR FALSE STATEMENTS AND IS DOING FALSE BUSINESS. IF YOU GO TO FLY RIGHT AUTO SERVICES YOU WILL SEE ADDS FOR MAJOR COMPANIES AND I CALLED TO CHECK ON REPAIRS AND THEY DON’T DO THEM THEY FARM THEM OUT TO OTHER COMPANIES. REALLY BIZARRE. I HAVE A RETAIL BACK GROUND AND THIS IS BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE.

I BELIEVE FLY RIGHT AUTO SALES IS IN ON THE THEFTS AT THERE PLACE OF BUSINESS. THERE IS OTHER MISSING TRUCKS AS WELL. THE MAN I SPOKE TO BOB SAYS THAT THEY HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR JUST A YEAR. A LOT OF MISSING VEHICLES FOR SUCH A SHORT TIME. I DID LOOK TO SEE IF THEY WERE IN FACT AUTHORIZED DEALERS OF INTERSTATE, PIRELLE TIREAND JASPER ENGINES AND TRANIES AND THEY ARE NOT. WHEN YOU ENTER THERE ESTABLISHMENT THERE IS NO SIGNS OR PRODUCT FOR THESE MAJOR MAJOR COMPANIES.

ALL I WANT IS TO BE MADE WHOLE. I BELIEVE THEY ARE STEALING THEM AND USING THEM FOR PARTS. THEY ADVERTISE 4WD REPAIRS. HMMM…