Express, moving companyDont hire this company

I hire them becuse they have flat fee they told me they not like the otheres "they are honest and reliable", the movers was so slappy they pack the stuff in a very slappy way, I had few broken wine and reguler glasses, they broke the whole door on my badroom cabinet they scarch my entretenmet unit, they lost a very important piece of my working banch that i need for my tools. i cant get this piece and i cant work without my tolls so i am stuck losing money. Shlomi the owner lie to me every day by telling me he will make one and bring it to me this is one month after i moves also they dont use metras cover which by law they should. They came with no wardrobe boxes, i try to be nice and over look all the other things, i keep calling no answer and no replay for my messa the mover was moving piece and then rest for 15 minute!!! so the move took longer that it could have been i am going to sue them in a samll clame court but please dont use them, pay a little more and get better company i am also going to place a BBB complaint.