Epcon SolarThis company spread my details to other companies without my permission

R

People, don’t provide any personal details to Epcon Solar. I got the phone call from their representative, who started to tell me about their services and offered to subscribe for them as well. I didn’t trust this company and wasn’t sure that it was a good decision. I left my contact details and said that I needed time to think about everything what the rep told me. However, after couple of days I found out that they have provided my details to some other companies and no idea how they used this information.