Dunhill TuxedoBad Service

J

My son is 6'5". He was measured four weeks in advance of my daughter's wedding. Tuxedo was ill fitting. He needed an extra long, was only able to get a long. Vest did not come in "long". Fit badly. I was told to come back later in day to get long vest. When I was told that the vest was in, I went back and was given a vest that did not fit (it was exact same vest as first). Was later told that vest did not come in a long and to come in on wedding day to get a vest that would fit but in different style and don't worry the bride won't even notice. I was lied to about the availability of a vest that would fit, treated poorly, and my son was very uncomfortable for the entire day. I realize that this is also prom season but that should not affect customer service. Prices were outrageous.