Dream Team TicketsTicket sales

M

I just got my ticket for the Lady Gaga Concert in the Bank Atlantic Center in Sunrise Fl., I can’t believe that they charged me almost double the ticket price and I only realized this after I got the ticket at home since it had the real ticket prize. Actual ticket value $53, they charged $92 + $20 for processing and a $15 delivery fee. To make matters worst the ticket I get is a printed page from ticket master that I could have printed myself at home. I have to say I feel completely cheated by this service, besides the fact that the website is named bankatlantic-center.com which led me to believe I was in the venue’s website which is the reason I didn't question the ticket prices (I just saw the little disclaimer, very smart of them!) I end up getting this “ticket”, I paid $15 for a page! The least they could do is send me a real ticket!