Dr. Victoria MallonRude, Bias,and Insulted by Dr. Victoria Mallon

Rude, Bias, and Insulted!!! I saw Dr. Victoria Mallon of the Mountain View Medical group in September of 2012. The appointment was for a routine physical. My first impression of Dr. Mallon was favorable and I thought I may have found my new primary care doctor. However, I was offended when she asked me if I had ever been a prostitute. Apparently, Dr. Mallon thinks one of the routine questions during the exam is “do you have sex for money? I felt as if she was making assumptions because of my appearance and national origin. My husband wrote a letter to Dr. Hammerstrom who is a member of the Board of Directors and I talked to him on the phone about the issue. He gave me all the b**ls**t excuses to avoid apology. I do not recommend these bias doctors.