Dr Edmund Kwaneyelid surgery

I had eyelid surgery with Dr. Edmund Kwan August 2012. I was ver apprehensive about the surgery because i had my eyelid surgery with another doctor. I have Asian ethnic background and my eyes are almond shape. It was very important to keep my ethnic look. I simply wanted to look better. My eyes were fairly small. i have always had a complex about the way they looked. my eyes came out uneven and looked funny. so I went to Dr. Kwan to improve my eyes. I wanted him to fix the problem i was having. My consultation went very well. he was very professional and he had tremendous experience.he felt confident with the revision eyelid fold surgery. His office and staff were outstanding. So. I felt very comfortable going into surgery. The procedure was smooth, surgery felt like it was five minutes long. I felt no pain during the surgery. I had sedation during the procedure and it seemed like five minutes long.
following surgery, i saw Dr. Kwan at three days and his staff nurse removed the stitches. I was swollen for about one to two weeks. I wore sunglasses initially then I was able to return to work in five days.
My eyes now look beautiful. they look symmetrical. They are bigger without looking like I had surgery. people notice my eyes now i a good way. it has been about 6 months since surgery. I feel like the surgery has changed my life. I would like to tell everyone that this procedure is well worth the swelling and the bruising you get following surgery. there is minimal pain. my scar is hard to find. he removed the scars from previous surgery.
there are many doctors performing this surgery here in New York. I recommend to do your homework before the surgery. Don't make the same mistake I did.