USA Animal Express / Had me moneyram for a Yorky puppy delivery to Cameroon

1 NEVER GIVENFORT HOOD, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: NEVER ANSWER-2563658510

I found an ad on the Penny saver for a Yorkie Teacup Puppy-8 wk old. I sent my email address and some girl sent me an email back, saying how happy she was for the interest in her "baby's" She asked some questions about me, cause she wanted to make sure I was the right mom for her baby's. I didn't see any prob with that. She gave me a price of $200.00 for the female, which I thought was to low. She said she worked long hours and couldn't spend any time with the puppy. She wanted to find it someone who could love and spend more time with her. I said OK. She said she would take the puppy to the courier in the morning and the puppy would be at my doorstep by later this afternoon. I thought then and told her, sounds tog

USA Animal Express

Comments

• 0 Votes

Well the puppy left Texas and stopped in Arizona where they told me the puppy needed insurance to fly, another $350.00, already Western Union $200.00 that morning. They said if I didn't pay, the "baby" would go to a shelter. The girl text me and pleaded with me not to let her "baby" go to a shelter. She is ALL ALONE. I'm sooo worried about her PLEASE SISTER-called me sister now cause were related through the "baby" now. So feeling sorry for the puppy, I sent $230.00 to Cameroon, 00237 zip code She told me she emailed the courier and we missed the delivery. Now it's gonna be $80.00

• 0 Votes

The courier bugged me for 2 days after when I finally said no more money. Her name is Heather South-h.south@Yahoo.com I hve ALL her emails and emails from USA Animals Express. PLEASE DON'T LET THESE SCAMMERS GET UR HARD EARNED MONEY. They need to be STOPPED!!!