The IT Factor Productions / racist and homophobic

1 210 East Street Road Suite 2Afeasterville PA, United States
Phone: (215) 322-8200

I was scouted on july 9th and provided a card to come to an open call after that. When I arrived, I was greeted by a really ugly, mean front desk girl (Ashley). I was put off by her behavior but still was so excited, I gave all the information she needed and waited. Then I was ushered into a crowded room. My boyfriend is black and I am white. My boyfriend was not allowed to go back with me which, although it was not fair, he was very patient. When I went back, The Devil Wears Prada was playing. I sat there in a somewhat empty room with only a couple more people. After what seemed like hours, a fat woman (Alycia Kaback) came out of her office and went to another really ugly, short girl with glasses. She started complaining about the "talent" that has showed up. Saying that there is a very sketchy looking black guy in the lobby. She then told her that the next "scout" that scouted a black person will be fired. She proceeded to say "why scout someone that cannot afford to buy my service?" I started to panic a bit. Is she racist? I thought. And... I am a Temple University student and asked the person that invited me if money was involved and they say no legitimate agency charges upfront fees. So then what is the money thing about? After listening to hours of bragging from Alycia, she also insulted us by saying that none of us were going to make it in the industry with "bad personalities". So, I was confused why I was being insulted. After being taken into the room, I was immediately accepted, which was strange. She didn't ask me any questions but just asked me if I could make it to New York and back. I went back to my apartment and then came back then next day where i was FORCED to sign. Although she did not put a gun to my head, she said that I was thinking too much and THIS was the reason why I haven't accomplished anything up to date. She told me just for 800 dollars, all my dreams could come true. After that, my card has already been charged TWICE. I called to speak with someone and was transferred by a very rude person to someone named Elizabeth, who proceeded to tell me she would refund all my money back (I recorded the conversation just in case). The refund still has not happened. My whole problem is, you took 800 dollars from me and now, you charged me again for 40 and then again for 75.. why? And now when I call, no one answers me. Now, after reading about their reputation, I have found out these people are scams. They WILL steal your money and need to be stopped. They also proceeded in speaking badly about other employees that either were not there that day or left the company. DO NOT proceed with this company. You will regret it.

Pr