Scott Lipe / Stole my money

United States, Van Buren
Scott Lipe
Van Buren
I purchased a puppy from Scott in December 2014. I should have received the puppy in Feb/Mar 015. Scott told me my puppy was sick and he needed to watch it. Days and weeks went by and I got the same story... My puppy had low sugar. Finally the end of March Scott told me he would not sell me the ill puppy... I could have a full refund in June when he sold his house as he was in the middle of a divorce, or he would give me first pick at the next litter and $200 back. I chose the puppy option. I was told the "new" puppies were born on April 14th that there were 2 boys and 2 girls. On May 8th I was told I could not see pictures yet because "they are too small yet". Now his numbers and email are no longer working... I have no way to reach him, I have no puppy and he has $1400 of my money. I got scammed big time from a man who hides behind his religion.. if anyone knows how to reach him please let me know. if anyone knows how I can get my money back from this crook please let me know.. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS MAN, HE IS A LIAR AND THIEF!
May 27, 2015