Sandy Fransch / rooms not ready/breakfast

1 P O Box 10334, Park Rand, South Africa

My complaint is as follows been a prokard member on the 31st of January 2018 we booked 3 rooms. With us we had visitors from Chicago and then my mother-in-law. I must mention that before checking in I called on several occasions to check if all is okay and was told that all is in order which was not the case with our reservation. When we arrived one of your staff members, Ofentse made us wait for hours before checking us in he further told us that 1 of the 3 rooms which I requested for separate beds was not ready after I called in several times. We left for dinner came back after 6 hours from dinner to find the room still not ready. I must add that the room was for my mother-in-law who is 76 years old. The key card to one of the rooms also not working we waited for a good 1 hour.

The next morning we went down for breakfast and was told to come back at 10h30am when we arrived most of the breakfast was finished and was not refilled.

I'm extremely disappointed in the service of Fire and Ice Melrose . Please take this up my number is [protected] or please do provide me with a contact number and email for the Manager.

Sa