Park Stansted / Did not turn up but still charged

Jun 18, 2015
this company is an absolute shambles. We booked a pickup and deliver on the 16th May and agreed to to be picked up from the airport at 05:15. Our flight was leaving at 07:00 so did not have much time. We tried to phone them as agreed from the m11, no answer on the phone. After paying the exorbitant price of £2.00 for 10 minutes, contacting them numerous times, no answer. After this we had to find alternative parking at the long stay car park, again at an exorbitant price of £19 per day. We emailed Park Stansted and no response for a week. At this point they gave an explanation for the no show but it does not explain why they could not have emailed us and let us know. I was promised an immediate refund of the £40 which did not happen. I then contacted them 3 times and still no refund. I have now ended up paying £162 for car parking and £40 for parking I did not receive and £2 to park for 10 minutes, Totalling £204 which should have just cost £42. I would never use PARKSTANSTED.COM again and would not recommend them to anyone else.