Montebello Group / Used Vehicle

1 Zejtun, Malta

I test drove a car a Perodua Kancil 850 and queried a couple of issues (brakes and wheel bearings) to be told that there was nothing wrong with the car, so I purchased the car from them. On the 12/07/2016 I purchased the car for 800 Euros believing there to be no problems with the car. I have had the car less than a month and have had to pay for.. yes you guessed a wheel bearing and new brakes. They sold me a car that was not road safe nor fit for purpose and have refused to accept liability for it. Dispite the fact that I actually asked them to check the brakes and the wheel bearing before I purchased the car. Had I been told the correct information and not mis-sold goods I would never have brought the car. I have 3 children and Montebello were quite happy to sell me a car that was not road safe. I want Montebello to reimburse me the cost of the repairs to the vehicle as had they had been honest with me when I first enquired about the car I would not have purchased the vehicle from them.

Montebello Group