Flower Shop Network / Non disclosure and overcharging

Apr 27, 2015
Flower Shop Network
P.O. Box 786 103 W. Monroe Paragould, AR 72451
Phone: 800-858-9925
Overcharge is an understatement for this company. First, there is no disclosure that when you are ordering you are not ordering directly from a local company. When I chose the local florist every single indication was that I was ordering directly from the company. On my receipt, the confirmation, everywhere on the site and the receipt it shows that my order came from the local flower company in my town. Second, I paid 93.00 for a medium flowering azalea plant (19.98 for a 1 gallon plant at Home Depot which is 2 times the size of the one that was delivered, ) and a 12 0z box of Russell Stover chocolates, (7.98 at Walmart.) When I saw the plant I was shocked beyond all belief that I had paid 93.00 for it. I could have purchased 3 of the 1 gallon plants and 3 of the 12 oz boxes of chocolates and still had enough for taxes and a delivery charge! When I called the flower shop to complain, the owner told me that the order didn't come directly to them and that it went through Flower Shop Network. When I checked the receipt, everywhere on it showed the local flower shop "Forever and Always Flowers and Gifts, " and thank you for your order, all of it. The owner was not apologetic and said that Flower Shop Network gets most of the profit from the order. LAST TIME I ORDER from either Flower Shop Network, or, the local flower shop!!! HUGE RIP OFF!!! Stay away from Flower Shop Network.