Collectcorp Inc.Customer Service

I had received a letter with legal threats from Collectcorp Inc. on March 25. I called, spoke to a woman by the name of Barbara who was told that I have bills for this place to pay for and pets to take care of, she TOLD me that I should not have pets and that I am living beyond my means. For a business, that's a pretty pathetic amount of customer service. My fiancee called in, spoke to Jason, who is the supervisor for this location, Sean, my fiancee, had asked for general information about the company and the supervisor would not give that out. Jason kept saying he can not devulge any information. I had called and left a message with this so called supervisor, received a call today. I had called back spoke to this amazingly rude supervisor who consistently interupted me, he kept saying that I am blaming others. I do not see how blaming others in a problem in this matter as I was spoken to so rudely and told what I should and should not have in my own home. Jason agreed with Barb by telling me that if I can not afford to pay bills then maybe I need to make some changes. I'd love to ask them who does not go through financial hardships now a days? Jason also let me know that I need a second job, I can not work in a first job due to my disability. If anyone deals with this colletion agency please beware that you will never get a word in edge wise. Also beware that they are extrememly rude and do not respect anyone but themselves, they do not understand if you are going through financial problems all they care about is themselves and their money.
Barb also asked for my financial breakdown, asking how much I make, how much my rent is, etc. I have filed a complaint already and I'm not stopping at one complaint, I am going to be filing a complaint with the Ministry of Consumer Services as well.