Cheated by Shikha Senguptaescort

L Jul 31, 2019

Dear Sir,

I Amalendu Ghosh staying at Arunachal Apartment, Flat No. A/2, 1st Floor 118 Canal Street, Sreebhumi, Kolkata - 700048 hereby lodge a complain against a woman who snatched huge money from me by falling me in a trap. The name of the woman is Shikha Sengupta (Mob. No. - 7890234824). The incident happened on 14-July-2019 at around 8
pm. at Agarpara Station Road near 230 Bus Stand.

There is an Mobile Apps for Dating and Friendship named Tinder through which I had been introduced with above mention woman 7 days before of the incident date. Initially she talked with me very gently and friendly and she invited me at her flat (Agarpara Station Road, Flat No. 70, 3rd Floor) on 14-July-2019 at evening. According to that I went to her flat on above mentioned date at around 5:30 pm. She welcomed and was gossiping nicely with me, after that we became closer and some physical relation happened among us but completely the consent of above mentioned woman. After completing physical relation she suddenly change her voice and very roughly asked me for money of
Rs. 26, 000/- but we had no discussion of monitory deal before or I didn't know at all that the girl was professional escort. When I denied to and told her that I am incapable to give such amount of money she shouted on me, abused me and threatened me that she will complain against me of molestation charge. In the mean time she called some men and those men asked me to net banking the above mentioned amount to her bank account. Later on the woman asked me to withdraw Rs. 24, 000/- by ATM and she snatched my Mobile and asked me to go nearest ATM with them. Then I compelled to go with them nearest ICICI ATM at Belgharia Market and withdrawn Rs. 24, 000/- and given to them and they returned my Mobile and threatened me that if I complain Police or anybody else they will let know my family about whole incident.

After that very next day I went to Belgharia Police Station and explain them entire incident but the Duty Office over there said you can lodge complain but if the woman lodge complain against you then you would be in big danger. Then I met with local Councillor Mr. Shyamal Chakraborty but he strongly refuse to help me. Then I search your mail-ID in Google and now writing this complain.

It is my humble request to you sir please look into this matter and get my money or some of my money return back because I am middle class family and have to run my family by my earnings only. I confess that I have done biggest mistake in my life and promise you not to do further this kind of mistake again. So, kindly look into the matter if I can get my money back please advise me what to do in this case.

Your valuable advise and earlier response is highly appreciable.

Thanking you
Yours faithfully,
Amalendu Ghosh

Post your comment