Budget Furniture Logo

Budget Furniture

Having problems with Budget Furniture?

Budget Furniture reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 2, 2009. The latest review Overstock items for sell @ Lowcost was posted on Nov 2, 2009. The latest complaint Overstock items for sell @ Lowcost was resolved on Nov 02, 2009. Budget Furniture has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Budget Furniture has resolved 1 complaints.

Budget Furniture Customer Service Contacts

4901 Morena Blvd Ste 311
San Diego, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Budget Furniture Customer Service. Initial Budget Furniture complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Budget Furniture above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Budget Furniture. Discuss the issues you have had with Budget Furniture and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Budget Furniture Complaints & Reviews

Budget FurnitureOverstock items for sell @ Lowcost

Yep..I got suckered..It was my first time I am proud to say. But so upset and mad that it finally happened to me. I am a mother of 6 kids, a stay at home mom with a self employed husband. You know how that is. I had put aside money for a long while to buy something like that for our kids. How will we ever make that money back for our children..on top of daily living and bills? Everything was so perfect on this site and it was on Craigslist...I figured if it was a scam, Craigs would have known and flagged. When they asked for MoneyPak..(I was a virgin at that too); I figured it was a security step with Budget Furniture. They were so nice, responding to messages, answering questions, ...etc. just like a good business should. I do not know what steps to take to bring them to justice..since they disappear off the face of the earth to reappear as a whole different entity...like a demonic spirit. If we cannot catch them, you can be reassured that as God said in Galatians 6.7 'Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.' They will be brought down, God will see to it. I would not want to be them.