Brilliant Tutorials Pvt. Ltd Logo

Brilliant Tutorials Pvt. Ltd

Having problems with Brilliant Tutorials Pvt. Ltd?

Brilliant Tutorials Pvt. Ltd Customer Service Contacts

12, Masilamani Street, Thyagaraya Nagar,
Chennai

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Brilliant Tutorials Pvt. Ltd Customer Service. Initial Brilliant Tutorials Pvt. Ltd complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Brilliant Tutorials Pvt. Ltd above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Brilliant Tutorials Pvt. Ltd. Discuss the issues you have had with Brilliant Tutorials Pvt. Ltd and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Brilliant Tutorials Pvt LtdFraud by the company

From,
Bharat Ji Jha
F/O Ashish Kumar jha
Enrollment No. M21A1300058
State Bank of India (ADB)
Kamrajsalai, Brindavan, Pondicherry – 605013
Cell: [protected]
Date: 28 Apr 2012

To, / Complain aginst
The chairman / Managing director
Brillaiant Tutorials Pvt Ltd
12, Masilamani street
T. Nagar, Chennai - 600017
Ref: Enrollment No. M21A1300058 Ashish Kumar jha Classroom program 2011 – 13 for IITJEE at Pondicherry centre
Sir,
My ward Ashish Kumar jha has been enrolled by Brilliant Tutorials Pvt Ltd (Enrollment No. M21A1300058) for two year classroom program for IITJEE 2011- 13 at its Pondicherry centre. I have paid a total sum of Rs. 56525 / as advance towards tuition fee. the class started in Aug 2011 and was running normally till Dec 2011. In January they suspende class for one week but after that they never turned up.
When I contacted to teacher, they told they don’t have any information. I tried on phone to Chennai head office, but no one picks up phone there. I put a written complain to Chennai head office address but from there is also no response.
The institute has shut down its campuses and we are helpless. The future of our students are in dilemma and our hard earned money seems to be lost.
Now my concern is to at least get our total money refunded. I request to concerned authority to help me to get my money back
Thanking you

• Am
      Amy Mingasson Apr 16, 2019

I paid for a month then immediately purchased a year's worth at a better rate. You would think they'd reimburse me that first month paid. They didn't. That's bad service IMO.