Having problems with Avid Law?

Avid Law Customer Service Contacts

65 Enterprise Ste 455 Aliso Viejo, CA
Aliso Viejo, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Avid Law Customer Service. Initial Avid Law complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Avid Law above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Avid Law. Discuss the issues you have had with Avid Law and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Avid Law Complaints & Reviews

Avid LawLoan Modification

They promissed they could get me my loan modification because of their experience with CitiMortgage, all they did for me was take my money and said sorry we can't help you. So needless to say I am out over $4, 000. Do not believe what they tell you, I was told not to make my house payments and I have not gotten caught up on the late ones yet. Thanks Avid Law for NOT helping me all you did was ruin my credit!!!