Arrowoutlet.com Logo

Arrowoutlet.com

Having problems with Arrowoutlet.com?

Arrowoutlet.com Customer Service Contacts

417 ASSOCIATED RD #324
BREA, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Arrowoutlet.com Customer Service. Initial Arrowoutlet.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Arrowoutlet.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Arrowoutlet.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Arrowoutlet.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Arrowoutlet.com Complaints & Reviews

Arrowoutlet.comIt is a complete waste of your money and time

DON"T BOTHER WITH THIS SITE--IT IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF YOUR MONEY AND TIME! This place is a fraud! You have to pay to bid for the items and even though you pay 50 cents a bid, they're only worth 2 cents in the auction. So just to get up to one dollar's worth in the auction that's 50 bids--a total of 25 dollars! Plus there are people online who hawk these auctions and wait for your bids to run out, or you have to spend hours trying to outbid them. On top of that, if by some miracle you actually do win, you still have to pay the final cost of the item at the end of the auction. So you're paying twice! Which, if you calculate the total cost of the bids could end up being more than the value of the item itself! They try and sell you with 'frequent bidder' programs, which 'rewards' you with cheap gifts, or with the Bid-O-Matic option, which is an auto bidder that you can configure to bid for you. However, as I mentioned there are people who hawk the bids and wait for your bid-o-matic to run out, and now you're out all the money you put into the bids with nothing to show for it.

• Ar
      ArrowOutletInfo Feb 02, 2012

Mathematicians at the University of California, San Diego discovered that ArrowOutlet.com uses robots and wins 70% of their own auctions. Collected data shows that each month, ArrowOutlet fools 1, 000 real users and takes $130, 000.00 from them: http://ArrowOutletInfo.com

• Ro
      RobRobRob Nov 14, 2011

Terms and conditions of ALL PENNY AUCTION SITES state that by bidding you are winning the items for your personal use not to resell. Your an idiot to admit that you are a reseller. Wish I knew who you were so I could bid against you and take your scam down. LOSER

• Lu
      lulinada1 Jul 25, 2011

This website advertises items at incredible prices. If it seems to good to be true it probably is. You bid on an item after buying a bid pack. The problem is their computers which keep the time to see who wins the bid are not reliable. Three different times I put in a bid only to see another person had won. They did give me 100 bids (worth$50.00) when I complained. At that point I just wanted to take my losses and leave. Bidding can take 15 min or 6 hours. You never know which. To me it's more like going to a casino that bidding as on ebay. Also, while I was on the site my credit card was used on another on line site to buy merchandise. I've never heard of the site and have reported it to my credit card as fraud. Of course I now have to cancel my credit card. Also there appears to be a charge for a bid pack I didn't purchase. I just contacted the website and am waiting for a reply. If you want a deal stick with ebay. This is hit or miss and if you miss you'll lose quite a bit of time & money.

• Al
      Alison Montgomery Jul 14, 2011

I never knew they charged you just to bid. I lost close to 100$ because of it and i had no idea it was happening. And the timer starts over so I don't know how people win or why people are willing to waste that much money on any item not worth it's valued price. I strongly recommend NOT using this site. It's not technically a scam because if you win the item you do recieve it; but, it's not worth all the money you ultimately lose for most products you will not win.

• Ho
      Howole Jun 03, 2011

Arrow outlet was my site. I used them exclusively and was a VIP member. I trusted them completely. Then I won a computer that had a corrupt operating system and was riddled with viruses. My boyfriend spent all of Memorial Day fixing it.

Arrow's response? They send addresses for sites to help fix computers. Too late! They did not even apologize. Most horrifying is all of the people I sold these products to on Ebay! Did they have problems too? Arrow is now my enemy. I am outraged that they would treat me this way. I've spent over $10, 000 dollars on them. Don't use Arrow Outlet (penny auction) unless you want to be burned!.

• Lw
      lwrn1 May 29, 2011

I agree Arrowoutlet.com is a ripoff. I purchased $200 so far and have bid on things several times. If you watch, people bid and bid..as i did and many times. There would be 3 seconds left and I would click to make a bid and it did not accept my bid when I tried to place it. The auction showed it was over. Total ripoff...Linda