Aamco (Bear, De)Clutch estimate

My 17 yr old son took his car there to have them see what was wrong with the clutch. Later they tell him its either the bear, pressure plate, fork or somthing else. Not at all helpful. $115 just for that. Then as I express my dissappointment, I get cussed out and called every name in the book by one of their employees! Terrible place. BTW, $1300 plus parts and install labor. Begrunginly I pay the $115 and take the car next door. Problem was actually master cylinder. $380 fix!!!