Complaints & Reviews

Canceled tickets not refunded

I've booked a ticket on October last year and canceled it November 1st until now I didn't receive the refund, I called them several times emailed them all the time, and they keep on giving me next to next week, within 6 weeks and so on...
I don't think these guys are any trustworthy...
i have been sending them emails, on april 14th i called them, they confirmed that i will receive a confirmation within 24 hours, i called on Monday, they said the same, i called on wednesday i was kept on hold for more than 30 minutes where i had to disconnect, last week i recived a "second"email stating that the refund has been processed, please check with your bank, of-course, nothing in the bank/ card no response from budget air, nothing at all...
i have all the emails with me i can share it with you upon request.

They charged extra $20

BudgetAir is a cheater website, don't book with them!
I made my booking and they charged more than I expected and agreed to pay! I contacted BudgetAir right away and told them that they charged extra $20 and they said they need proofs. I then called my bank and received a copy of my bank transactions and sent it to BudgetAir and they said that was not enough!! What else did they need?
No matter what I told and what proofs provided they refused to refund me. Last time I spoke with them they said that I was overreacting because $20 wasn't a big sum! Pathetic service!! Shame on you BudgetAir!

I missed my flight and lost my money

My name was incorrect and that was their fault and they never fixed it!
When I noticed that there was a mistake I contacted BudgetAir right away and asked them to fix everything, and they asked me to pay. That was the only way so I didn't argue and paid.
Even thought they took my money they didn't do anything!!
On the departure day I came to the airport and tried to explain that I was cheated by BudgetAir, but no one was able to help me! I was not allowed on board because of them and I missed my flight and lost my money. I will file a lawsuit against BudgetAir!

Beware of this fraudulent company!

I booked a flight via www.budgetair.com website and was charged twice for one and the same ticket. When I...

unauthorized charges, deceit and fraud

I am a senior citizen from Malaysia. on March I think 22nd we purchased two tickets from BudgetAir (the agent...

They sent me wrong tickets and did nothing in order to help me

I booked tickets through the company www.budgetair.com. It was real rip off, ‘coz they provided tickets for the wrong dates and I couldn’t fly on these dates. I called to the customer services and asked to help me. It was real scam. They promised to help, but they contacted me after 2 weeks and told that I missed my flight and they couldn’t help me. The worst company and better avoid them.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices