Menu
1xBet company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

432 complaints
240 resolved 192 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by 1xBet customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of 1xBet. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
4:48 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I already made a withdraw request 11 days ago and when I ask the 1xbet support team, What's the problem, they answer me the method I choose for withdraw has a problem. But actually when I deposit from that system it's working fine. This is absolutely trust abusing.

2:12 pm EDT

1xBet - My account has been blocked for no reason

Why does no one do anything? Why is this scam site still working despite all the complaints? Why don't all the dissatisfied people come together to file a written complaint against them in court? I am an international lawyer. If anyone wants to sue this fraudulent company, contact me. My account number is [protected] They closed my account for no reason and did not respond. Surely, after this comment, a person who looks like a robot will give a repetitive answer, and then everything will end. They easily steal people's money and do nothing positive. But rest assured, we will put an end to your work as thieves.

1 comment
Jun 24, 2022 5:30 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

won't help you

Even if you send everything, they will not respond to you and will not open your account. All their problems are not solved

1:27 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Deposit an amount of 300 pounds via Etisalat Cash but Deposit amount not credited Knowing that the money reached them at the same moment I transferred it When this problem happened in the past it took a month to solve it and I don't want to wait for another month my account number is [protected] The currency account to be deposited is [protected] The...

9:43 pm EDT

1xBet - Withdrawals and being lied to

This company has sent emails which have now been forwarded to the bank as they told me the withdrawal of my emergency funds which were deposited they are now asking me to deposit again and then stake (which doesn't guarantee a return) to be able to access my own funds.

I just want what is rightfully my money as I have not made any profit on this site but I have a stuck deposit that this company will not give me back

Desired outcome: Withdrawal of my funds

P
10:29 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I made a deposit of Rs 350 on 21 June 2022, 10:18 AM. Its been 10 hours still my money has not been credited to the 1xbet account.

5:42 am EDT

1xBet - Bet result problem

Dear team i stake a accmbulator bet [protected]. I take a team from lithuania champion ship. I took 1x win.when the match was live w1 team was nevezis and w2 team was marjiampole city. in my scrennshot and screnn recording video during match live time w1 is nevizies and w2 is marjiampole city, i placed a bet as 1x . Nevisies win the bet as 1x.but after match finished why the team w1 and w2 change! In the game summary its clear who was w1 and who is w2,in my screenshot uou can find w1 team was nevizis and w2 team was marjiampole city. but why my bet losses! i staked 1x and the team played w1 nevizes is win but why my bet is losses by changing team position! please solve this issu.please refund my bet. See my screenshots properly

Update by Multiking
Jun 21, 2022 6:16 am EDT

Please refund the bet

L
1:42 am EDT

1xBet - Withdrawal issues everytime I win

They wont let me withdraw using gcash even if I used gcash for deposit.. They would tell me they have technical issues using gcash even if gcash has no problem. 1xbet is the biggest online betting site scammer. They will let you deposit but if you win they wont let you withdraw.

Desired outcome: public info

6:11 am EDT

1xBet - My account blocked for more than a year

Hello my account 3 1 0 8 1 7 5 8 7 has been blocked for more than a year yet I complied with the demands by their security department including handing them ALL the requested documents which included photos of me holding my ID next to my face, but they kept on asking for the 3rd... 4th...5th time (lost count) to which I kept sending.

Eventually, I felt I was trapped in a loop with no progress at all. So I came to conclude that I was not going to send anything anymore, I was just going to ask them to work on what they have to deduce a verdict on my case, apparently nothing has been done.

I am literally bullied out of my money. I don't understand the wrongs I did as far as my account is concerned. No winnings, no bonus redeemed, just the money I deposited.

Desired outcome: make an effort to clear my account and allow me to withdraw

3:58 am EDT

1xBet - After payment they denied about payment

They have shown UPI Id for payment through 1xbet app. After payment they are denied about payment. They are doing clearly fraud.i have contacted his support team and they told me there is no payment.

This 1xbet app clearly doing Fraud.

Many people complaining against same type fraud.i have paid shantanu mohajan name UPI Id at 14 June 2022.

I have complaint against it at and provide TICKET ID" - #[protected]. But they say after everything that payment not received.

I have shared payment receipt.

Desired outcome: They should punished. They doing Fraud against app and website.I have paid amount to shantanu mohajan name person. I have paid amount on 14 June 22.

B
7:21 am EDT

1xBet - 1XBet

My withdrawals are getting rejected\Denied by operator and unable to withdraw. And not getting any help through Live Chat other than "Robotic Messages".

And, Getting the reviews and comments like 1XBET is scamming with Withdrawals. No problem in Deposits and you won't get the winnings. They will keep Deny Requests, Very Low proportionate amount withdrawal rule and Method errors.

1:12 am EDT

1xBet - Complaint

My id :[protected]

I deposited 1300 inr through mobikwik wallet on 17 june 2022 but till money not credited to my account . Operator rejected my deposit but money got debited from my bank .

2:35 am EDT
1xBet has left an official reply on this complaint.

1xBet - i deposited 4000 INR nearly 10 days ago the money got deducted from my account bt it was not credited in my 1xbet account .

i deposited 4000 inr through upi fast it was deducted bt i have not received the money in my 1xbet account later i recived a notification that the deposit is rejected bt the money was deducted from my upi account and it was not refunded i am providing the details .i have sent several emails already pls help and provide me the refund

name of 1xbet user Sandhya singh

upi transaction id [protected]

destination vpa [protected]@barodampay

fampay transaction id FMPIB49618787

upi holder name Abhishek Kumar singh

Desired outcome: pls provide me the refund asap to my upi id back my upi id [protected].[protected]@idfcbank

C
3:18 am EDT

1xBet - Payment still not credited

The payment was done on 4th June at 4.14 am of 5000₹ which is still not credited, have even informed the chat team, Whatsapp group & even sent the email, but still no help from their end, payment was done through paytym, below is the proof of payment.

6:01 pm EDT

1xBet - Betting

I complained mistake for the result of fouls match between al ahly sc vs alsharkeyah I have seen all scores such livescore goole foul numbers was right so my need to review the fouls of this match

S
12:52 pm EDT

1xBet - withdraw block and account block

1xbet is a high level scam

How he scam I describe below

I am a winning player of 1xbet

One day I withdraw 24k inr but dialog come send document to security department

He ask my id selfi bank statement etc etc many more the gap of 3day I wasted my 15day on this then he ask notri document to india to ukrain now 6-7month gone he not open my account I loss my money...

Dont play with this platform he scam when you earn...

Update by shiyaliya harshad
Jun 15, 2022 1:07 pm EDT

account number 1xbet :- [protected]

dear all user who read this please read carefully how this platform scam me and how he scam others..

-i am a winning player of 1xbet and i never open any multiple account

-one day i withdraw 24000inr then suddenly dialogue come require document send to security department.

- my account block so i send mail to security department firstly he ask aadharcard then i send

- after 15min he ask pancard i send

-the gap of 15min he ask many documents like selfi bank statement wallet screenshot or full pc screenshot not mobile screenshot of you says no pc then he says then no account unblock ..

-but i am hope my account open but no no no then he says under processing.. now gap is 3day he respond in 3days and says follow website instructions

then i go to site now

-no necessary questions ask like who is fav sports who is fav betsman etc etc again wait 3day

- in this way he wasted your 15days because this platform not says directly that he never open your account he ask document document questions questions...

- after 15days he says send all dpcument notry vi india to ukrain

firstly i denined why i send sensitive document to this mafia cheater but after 1-2month i send

-belive me guys he not check any document and not collect any post...

-betting sites and platform following simple rules if you lose he not block you if you win then platform lose so he just block your account and name of kyc he wested your time and not open any account that simple...

dont see any video on youtube and dont open account in this 1xbet platform

he scam my 24000inr and not reply now...

6-7month gone still my account not open

he just say message to fb etc etc no one replay there if you have money in wallet then withdraw and stop playing in this platform because this platform scam in future with big amounts...

and yes after 6-7month i ask today to 1xbet that

forgot about my money give me one reasons why you block my account then he also not reply he also know he has no reason to block me but he has scammers

7:27 am EDT
1xBet has left an official reply on this complaint.

1xBet - After created one click registration and making deposit unfortunately I logged out and till I can't log in

Dear I created my account Using 1click registration option from 1xbet.com. I Also find my User id and password.

After that I made deposit into my account. Deposited amount was 149000 bdt from a 1xcash agent whose EPOS address is Chattagram Chattogram Sitakundu kumira 24/7 pos.

But after sometime Automatically I logged out from my account and from then still I can't login or use my deposited money.

Here is my account details screenshot which I got from while I registered by using One click registration.

My account id is [protected]

My last deposit was 149000 bdt taka

Last deposit time and date: 03-05-2022 at 11:36 am

I also give my all information to your Facebook page massage. Please help me to get back my last deposited money.

Desired outcome: Back my last deposited money

1 comment
R
Jun 15, 2022 2:32 am EDT

I sent them everything but not get any response till now.

P
6:07 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

1xbet deposit not yet done - more than 40 days I made a deposit of rs -25000 through payment gateway 'UPI Fast' to 1xbet merchant partner 'Baroda E Gateway', it’s been more 40 days now the amount has not been credited to my gaming account I have sent payment screenshots, Utr Id, bank statement and transaction date and time after waiting for 25 day...

K
12:15 pm EDT

1xBet - Money deposit issues

(Date

(20/04/2022) evening time 17:44pm IST)

I am try to recharge my 1xbet account but money debit from my bank account but not credit in my 1xbet account

I call caustmer care and send mails

More than 55 days

Till money not returned

Sending msgs in 1xbet FB page also no use

Please help me

My I'd [protected]

I am sending proofs also

Desired outcome: Date20/04/2022 time 17:44 ISTMoney try to deposit in my 1xbet account but money is debit from my bank account but not credit in my 1xbet account20/04/2022 time 17:44 IST

K
2:26 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

R/sir, I have been using 1xbet.In from past 5-6 years they were doing fine before last month when I won some money with their company, I had a main balance of 334000 & above, main balance funds – real money deposited + winnings, which is real money depoisted/won by me, they tried to first reject withdrawals & removed all the transaction history from my...

12:38 pm EDT

1xBet - Closed account

Hello,

Three monhts ago I reopened my 1xbet account to play some markets that were available only there ( tenis , basketball and football ) nothing suspicous.

Lost some money and then got lucky and double my initial deposit. Then 1xbet closed my account and started to ask numerous things to provide them. That is when my nightmare started. I am not rich and need those money so I started fully cooperation with them. I sent them everything they asked until 1 month ago when they asked me to taka a picute of myself with code written on list of papar. I did that as well, uploaded in their site. Then I tried to follow up but only receivig- "Your account is under investigation, you need to follow the instructions listed on the site."

All instructions were followed by my and fully cooperate.

Could you please help me as I need the money ?

Desired outcome: To re-open my account and withdraw my money as It seems they do not want me as a client

1xBet contacts