Menu
1xBet
customer service contacts

1xBet
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

432 complaints
240 resolved 192 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by 1xBet customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of 1xBet. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

1xBet headquarters

Cyprus

What is 1xBet’s email address?

1xBet’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

1xBet website

1xBet working hours

Mon 12:00 am - 12:00 am Tue 12:00 am - 12:00 am Wed 12:00 am - 12:00 am Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

What category is 1xBet related to?

1xBet is related to the Gambling category.

What are the social media accounts of 1xBet?

1xBet information: contacts, address, founders, CEO, services, and products

1xBet is a multinational company founded on 2007 with its headquarters located at Limassol, Cyprus and key people behind it being Evgeniy Kiriushin and Alexandr Thikonov.. 1xBet deals in the Online gambling industry and provides services in Online betting & gaming, and provides its services in 134 countries According to the latest report, 1xBet has generated $2 billion (estimated)

Expand Collapse all
When was 1xBet founded?

1xBet was founded in 2007.

What industry does 1xBet compete in?

1xBet competes in Online gambling industry.

What services does 1xBet offer?

1xBet offers its services in Online betting & gaming industry.

How to write a complaint about 1xBet?

To write a complaint about 1xBet and get an answer from the officials of 1xBet, Complaintsboard.com's objective complaint writing and answer providing system can be used. Product shipment, payment, communication, billing, and any kind of service-related complaint about 1xBet can be filed via the specific 1xBet complaint section.

Overview of 1xBet complaint handling

432 1xBet reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 29, 2017. The latest review Money pending for 1 year was posted on Aug 4, 2022. The latest complaint Withdrawal getting rejected was resolved on Jul 21, 2022. 1xBet has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 432 reviews. 1xBet has resolved 240 complaints.

Additional information

Additional Contacts
Security Department:

Partnership Queries (Online):

Public Relations And Advertising:
[email protected]

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with 1xBet?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with 1xBet Customer Service. Initial 1xBet complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for 1xBet above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about 1xBet. Discuss the issues you have had with 1xBet and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest 1xBet’s complaints

R
12:13 pm EDT

1xBet - Money pending for 1 year

My 1xbet account is blocked and on verification for more than 1 year. Been over dozens of documents delivered, two skype verifications, medical statement saying I'm not addicted, a lot of letters to Ukraine and they still ask for more things... There's a lot of money there and I'm going desperate! I already proven my ID! They made a video call with me!...

View 0 more photos
S
4:00 am EDT
Replied
1xBet has left an official reply on this complaint.
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

1xBet - Getting robbed for the second time on 1xbet and didn’t get my 5000 withdrawal

ID: [protected] I need support please regarding a withdrawal I did for 5000LE I entered an invalid wallet number for my withdrawal on Vodafone cash that is only 10 digits instead of 11 digits, so the "thank God" transaction will not be processed and will give an error as the wallet number is invalid As seen in the attached screen shot . The owner of the...

Y
12:29 am EDT
Replied
1xBet has left an official reply on this complaint.
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

1xBet - SCAMMERS, Please avoid at all costs.

I deposited 207 USDT ERC20 using binance, it was quick, so when I tried to withdraw using the same method, it said that I should use the same method I deposited with, at first I thought it was a glitch or something, so I went to the chat to explain, well first rep Sally didnt even bother checking the screenshots I enclosed, and kept repeating the same...

View 0 more photos