Having problems with VegasWorld?

VegasWorld Customer Service Contacts

1008 Western Ave, Suite 300
Seattle, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with VegasWorld Customer Service. Initial VegasWorld complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for VegasWorld above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about VegasWorld. Discuss the issues you have had with VegasWorld and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

VegasWorld Complaints & Reviews

VegasWorldEverything with vegas world

Makes you wonder why you even have a site to file complaints against you let alone several of them. I would figure you would get the hint by now. I'm an avid player but never to the point of having thoughts of suicide. But I do relate on how some people would feel that way. Like myself, I throw myself into the game as to feel it's real in some circumstances. But reading the other complaints you have, I do feel the same frustrations. I have 2 accounts and considering to want to keep my sanity. I decided to cancel both memberships and boycott your site for life. Have a nice day :).

• Updated by james mcguire · Oct 25, 2020

Again and again and again. I complained before of the so called obvious rigged set up you have in Blackjack game in VW. To prove my point I made 3 separate accounts with different names. I often was able to get my coin count to over 200m with no problem. Not playing blackjack of course. Then one day I wanted to experiment what I knew all along. I played the single player and played the maximum bet with 5 hands. As I predicted I lost very quickly. I'm not a regular card player to say the least but an avid player in most card games let alone blackjack. The dealer would often get 21 or 20 about 3 out of 10 deals. I used to get angry but now I laugh at your audacity to think you can fool people. I ended up losing on all 3 accounts in like 6 to 8 deals of blackjack. 600m coins lost just like that. All I wanted to say is I know the dealer in real blackjack usually has a 1% advantage. Your blackjack games has an advantage of well over 10% if not more. Why? You jeopardize your customers for this? Well if you think I deserve a refund. My names are diremadness, jdm1956, and james MC. Thank you, , , , , , , [email protected]

May 27, 2020

VegasWorld — Unresolved issues

Flowplay has no issues taking hard earned real money from people but refuses to deal with issues on the side...

VegasWorldPayout on the games is to low

I have been playing this games for about three years and have had a good
    Time. I also spent some money to get upgrades and was thinking it was a fair deal, to get some fun and also give a little to make it worthwile to be on this site.
    However for some reason lately the payout on this games got to be very
    Little. For example on the bonus spins there is almost no rasoable payout.
    Why is this??? It dont cost more for the site - but makes it frustrating if you have 10 spins and you get only a very little payout.
    It would be nice to hear from you — why???
    Hans

Dec 05, 2019

VegasWorld — vegas world - bugged slots and poker tables

Just lost 200 millions on slots, no winning combos at all. Since a few days, no Free Spins or pay out in any...

VegasWorldbeing barred for 72 hours

Hello my name in Vegas world is Addison Rose... I made a complaint for an avatar ironclad last night as he was being very mean to other players and very vulgaar and dirty... Nasty comment to other female avatars. When I blocked him it gave me an option to report him... So I did... And I was given a 72 hour ban on Vegas world for making false accusations!!! Another player also banned for 24 hours for blocking and reporting him (ironclad) I dont understand my accusations were not false and dont you have someone to check the chats to see what accusations are false as I am sure they're are some that lie but this guy was very very nasty and he is on and talking freely to othersright now as I can not... Can someone explain to me why that is... I really wish I had taken photos of his filth to prove what he did... If I could get a reply I would really appreciate it

This happened between the hours of 2am-5am on Tuesday morning if you can check his chat you will see that I am not making false accusations and would like to be reinstated please...

[protected]@gmail.com

Tracey Kelly

VegasWorldpayouts

I have played on vegasworld for many years now and I have never seen the payouts on some of the games be as poor as they are right now--I have tried to talk to digmania about the issues but he blocked me because I finally got mad and told him what I really thought of him and his business model. seems like they think the motto is the customer is always wrong and that we are there solely to make sure they stay employed. the games I referred to above are in the bingo category-especially cha-chingo. I can play 20 games and the payback is 9.2 to 9.6% I played 10 games today and only once did I even make my bet back. that is a ridiculous payout ratio. I have tried to explain this time and time again but no one will even listen -they say stop playing the game. I ask why should I stop playing--it is nnot my fault the payouts are so bad-they need to take a look at the way they are manipulating the consumer into spending all kinds of cash on gems just so they can have a cushy life. they need to listen to us.

• Ga
            Game on Dec 27, 2020

Not sure what the big deal is. This is called a social casino site. We all know that in order to make the fake coins here that you need certain things, charms! First, I have played for years on the site. With trillions of fake coins won. Came here to learn Blackjack so that I could play in real world casinos. Playing slots at even minimum bet with no charms yeld very little if any progress. From what I have seen. These games are designed to use charms which are bought with gems, which are bought with real dollars. So unless you are willing to dig deep. Progress will always be slow. After being here several years. I could see that game play would not do myself any good in real world play. It is what it is. A social site. A time killer.

VegasWorldloss of coins and charms

Four or five weeks ago when Vegas world pulled the high stake bingo game I had 77 charms and a bank of $70, 000.00 plus in coins. As of today I have not been reimbursed
          for either. I have read blogs that state this company is nothing but thieves...I can verify these statements. I sure I'm not the only one robbed, so how can I report this to an agency able to to recoup stolen money.

Thank you.
          Nancy Z

• Ga
              Game on Dec 27, 2020

I don't think the intent is to steal coins from anyone. 70, 000.00 plus in coins is not a large amount to lose. Connection problems seem to be the most common issues with missing coins. Losing connection during game play is not unusual. Happens to me all the time. But I do agree with the poster. Coins are free as well as charms. They are created for game play. Cost is nothing to flowplay. I see this as a no brainer for them. Pay up!!! Look me up... I'll give you back the 70k.

Mar 26, 2019

VegasWorld — computer

I had my computer repaired this morning and I can''t get on the site. You said you would send me a new...

Vegas World — slot tournaments appear to be rigged

Customer Service is a joke. They don't care about customer complaints, nor do they take care of...

VegasWorld — patricia williams

Paid for $6 for gems that I did not receive and $10 for a membership renewal that I did not get my avatar...

VegasWorld — cheating

when i logged off i had 8.8 billion coins...when i loged on i had 8.1...when i submit a ticket for review i...

VegasWorldI logged back in on another computer.

I spent 2 days setting up windows 10 on a new computer. I logged back in and first it said my email and password didn't match, then I changed password and got in and they named me Prudence (which my screen name was Maude 3) all my gems were gone that I had bought (6.99) I did get my points and that is about it. I didn't get any of the perks I paid for and my Treasure box wouldn't open. I tried to contact customer support but that was futile.

VegasWorld — signing in

I was on your site this morning I was chatting with a friend I have 14 million $ and 12 friends my character...

VegasWorld — be careful!!!

Don't waste your money here. To win something you should give them all the money have. This website is for...

VegasWorldblackjack coins

Thank you Vegas World — I apologize, but I have a couple of things to mention I can't understand and (would like's).
              1st I am being shorted when I buy protection against a dealer's Blackjack. 90% of the time it is 200, 000 coins or more, one time I seen a 50, 000 coin shortage and this happens everytime the dealer's ace up Blackjack appears.
              2ndly, To buy coins one must use gems, I find though, I can't purchase gem with coins.
              The 1st could be pretty disconcerting to anyone who has notice this. This is abuse to say the least, not mentioning the ramifications beyond the abuse. Where is the "good will" in the customer/owner relationship. There is none, in this instance. This is an electronic game and to hedge your bet, the temptation to rig the game is enormous. None of us are perfect.
              For anyone in your position, it could be irresistible to squeeze the customer as quickly as you can to keep your sales up. It is a win-win-win situation, but for the customer?, well, who really care about them, their just an IP Address in vast electronic network.
              Now, about the gems, so what, if a player wants to build a stash. If one decides to quit playing at Vegas World, you can reset that account after a reasonable time. Purchasing gems is like a savings account and anyone whose is a good player would have something representing his efforts.
              The expectations here is using gems to purchase any of the levels that you offers, perhaps with gems or gems + cash, a user can buy his way into other levels, so some are rewarded, others buy their way in, and others will never be able to make the cut.
              The important thing here is that there is no cheating going on, and if the game honestly favor the house, why would anyone want to deal of the bottom the deck. So what you think, you like folks to play yours game, or you do want to drive the "IP Addresses" away.

VegasWorld.com — web site

I can not enter into vegas world games because my web site can not reached to play!.. What is the problem?...

VegasWorld — last update on june 19th

When i signed on after the update tonight i was told to collect my VIP coins I still had 12 days left as of...

VegasWorld — unethical behaviour

Since my last complaint of 5-1-2017 you tried to appease me with letting me win big in 3 tournaments, proof...

Vegas World — won't let me log in to my account

when i go to log in my pass word tells me to contact customer service wont let me in ... why is this? I would...

VegasWorld.com — corrupt

When I signed up for this scam game I gave them my card details. That was very foolish of me, but I...