Having problems with PokerStars.com?

PokerStars.com Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PokerStars.com Customer Service. Initial PokerStars.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PokerStars.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PokerStars.com. Discuss the issues you have had with PokerStars.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

PokerStars.comaccount is frozen, nobody answers to my emails, cant withdraw my mony

Hello

Last year in september or october I decided to activate deposit limit, so that I could not deposit more than 60$ per month.
I contacted pokerstars via e-mail and they said that its no problem, just let them now for how long I want this limit to be activated.
But since then there have been only problems and it has not worked properly.
First, in some reason they said that in my region I cant choose a monthly limit and that there is only possible weekly deposit limit (although in previous email they did not mentioned anything about that).
So then they wrote that I have 16$ weekly deposit limit but it has not worked because I have been repeatedly able to make bigger deposits.
And now since 2-nd of january they do not answer to my e-mails and the money I have on my account I cant withdraw.
And the strange thing is that when I wrote them from another e-mail asking something else and not letting them know about who I am then they responded in few hours, and when I asked them that how is it possible that now they got back to me right away but when I wrote them from e-mail address that is connected with my pokerstars account then they dont answer, then again they just did not answer anything.
So what I have to do to get them to reply to my e-mails and for me to get my money.
My e-mail is [protected]@gmail.com (that is also the address that i connected with my pokerstars account)

PokerStars.comThey stole my money

I changed my password then my account got locked for verification. I sent everything they requested and now they won't even respond. It's been over a month and there's no one to talk to. Only email but they won't answer anymore.
    They claimed it takes 72 hours to resolve. I see a lot of complaints now from other users they are getting locked out for no reason.

PokerStars.comThey refuse to refund my depsoit

I have sent Pokerstars two dozen emails over the past month and they are not responding back.

I had deposited $100.00 last month and immediately after that they frozen my account "Igotshtick".

I had two accounts with them. ruben1836 and Igotshtick. I opened the second account "Igotshtick" only because they were not responding to my enquiries about ruben1836 account. I wasn't aware you cant have two accounts. This is probably why they frozen both accounts.

All my emails are being ignored.

I just want my deposit $100.00 refunded and I will never use their site again.

PokerStars.comBlocking my deposits

I have had asked to all past credit card numbers blocked or deleted because I was using credit cards I did not want to use. I was getting mixed up and money was coming out of the wrong credit card account. I asked for all past numbers to be deleted it was confusing to me. There were a lot of $25.00 pre paid master cards. I asked to have the numbers cleared from my account. After that I had nothing but problems it has been a few months now and I cannot even log into my account to play for free was that also taken away from me.

PokerStars.comAccount verification

Hi,
          I sent my documentation to pokerstars. pt (I am in Portugal) and was verified on the 23/09/2020. I made a deposit on the 24th. 2 weeks ago I tried to make another deposit and they said I wasn't verified? so I have sent them numerous emails since then to request that they close my account and also to refund my original deposit as they must have taken it under false pretences if they say I am not verified? they have never answered any emails.
          username on site jimmywgt
          thanks for any assistance

• Pr
              Proz Jack Jan 07, 2021

Exactly same as my case...They doing the same thing to scam people...Ive uploaded every documents they asked but then they asking for more and more every time I uploaded. They are purely scammer they scam people deposit...Checked online millions of the same complaint.

PokerStars.comI won a bet and it said I lost.. ufc fight night: felder vs. dos anjos

I Bet a on the main fight on the UFC Fight Night Card.( Nov 14 / 2020 )
            The fight was Between Rafael Dos Anjos & Paul Felder.
            logged in after the fight and i saw that i ''Lost'' when i clearly won.. so bye money..tried to reach somebody but didn't get any further
            since i could only talk to Bots that couldn't help me out..

I won a bet and it said I lost.. ufc fight night: felder vs. dos anjos

PokerStars.comPokerstars security and customer service

F this company, seriously. Excuse my profanity but these people are idiots when it comes to handling queries. On three occasions they linked my account to other random users and demanded that I "explain my relationship" to these people with whom I have never had any contact before.

After going through security, pictures of passport, yada yada, they say they have reinstated my account. Fine. Go online, try to make a deposit, bang, your account has been suspended due to your relationship with such and such. Once again. Customer service is a joke too, taking days to reply.

Do yourself a favour and play somewhere else. [censored]s.

Sep 30, 2020

PokerStars.com — Gambling site

I have a gambling addiction and although Ive had it under reasonable control this last few months Ive started...

Sep 17, 2020

PokerStars.com — Bonuses

I had a account that I opened in 2013 or 14 sometime. I started using it again in may of 2020. I gambled...

PokerStars.comWithdrawal frozen

My withdrawal has been already frozen for more than a 3 months, all the time were answer your @mail has been forwarded. After 2months got an @mail and I explained everything, so still waiting for 1, 5months. Withdrawal we're frozen, because I played with my new account and won money. My old account were blocked, when I used my friends laptop to play poker and I won some money. This time I got money, but mine and friends account were blocked. Soon, they unblocked my friends account, but mine were still blocked. I asked several time to unblock my account, but all the time were the same answer it's under the INVESTIGATION. What kind a investigation I explained everything, i'm not from some criminal gang, just some times play poker. But it's interesting when I won money, with the new account, they finally unblocked my old account. I think it's not normal for billion worth site such a attitude.

PokerStars.comFrozen account

Hi:

My account was frozen several months ago. I was given no reason and was asked to verify my credit card ending visa 9091. I was told that if I verified that I held the card and it was still active. Well I still have the card and I is still active. I am a 73 years old retiree now living in vietnam amid a covid 19 lockdown and you are still holding on to my money. If you have any conscience at all, please either reinstate my account or return my money. My email address as of this writing is: [protected]@gmail.com
                  My user name is baht shot. And just in case you have lost it, I am once again sending a picture. Please return my money to that account.

Frozen account
                  Frozen account

PokerStars.comBonus

Pokerstars have a promotion called spin of the day.last night I did the spin.the prize indicator stopped on 500$ prize but they awarded me with 5 free spins.I have contacted the live support and they told me that there is nothing that they can do to solve my problem.I have been awarded 5 free spins and that is it.I was cheated and this is wrong.I didn't tought that a site like this one could be such a big scam.

PokerStars.comMy account back

PokerStars.comFrozen account, yet visa was charged

5 weeks ago I made an account on pokerstars, deposited $28 Canadian funds then my account got immediately froze yet pokerstars still charged the Visa card. I've contacted pokerstars on multiple occasions only to be told the issue will be resolved ASAP and yet it's now going on 5 weeks and nothing from pokerstars. I'd like this issue resolved as pokerstars should not be charging credit cards only to freeze accounts.

This is the original message from pokerstars stating my transaction was processed yet account was frozen.

Hello darts4life_11,

We have received your payment in the amount of CAD 28.00.
                        Stars Transaction ID: [protected]

The funds have been deposited into your 'darts4life_11' Stars Account in the amount of USD 19.39.

PokerStars.comIssues with my account

I just learned that Pokerstars was approved by Pennsylvania legislatures as a legal gambling website. I like to play Texas holdem so I immediately signed up. I set up an account and played for about two hours. The next day I was unable to login, it kept telling me I had the wrong password (which I did not.)
                          I followed their standard advice to log back in, but nothing works. I kept emailing and looking for live chat, but it's not there nor are they. Fortunately, I used PayPal and was able to relate the matter to them and close my account.

It's too bad Pokerstars got the legal right to handle PA. I hope WSOP takes a hard look at establishing real money betting service to Pennsylvania.

• Ki
                              kim Winston Jun 28, 2020

I had this same issue. Over few weeks now, I signed in my account on my friends laptop and ever since then I've been unable to login to my account. It's very frustrating because I've been using this account for years. I sent so many messages to the support with no response. Thanks to webghost33 on telegram who came to my rescue. I had no other option than to seek the service of tech expert. Pokerstars need to find a way to attend to people. I almost lost 11000EUR. Glad I got it back

PokerStars.comConnection

I have been kicked offline during numerous dollar tournaments...
                            It is not my connection as I am actively online interacting on other sites as your sites continue to deny me access, especially when im winning?
                            It seems very intentional. I have gone to school for computer networking and can easily tell my connection on your site is being manipulated

Dec 17, 2019

PokerStars.com — stole my bonus by restricting account.

I've just sent this email to pokerstars, but I dont expect to get any answers. Also a picture of what...

PokerStars.commy poker account has been verified but still over a month on I can't withdraw any money

I came 16th in the Sunday million last month and won £3800 but since then I tried to withdraw it and had a lot of problems. My poker account was frozen and then it got verified after 3 weeks but still over a month on I can't withdraw any money. I am just getting bots respond to my concerns so I don't know what action to take from here. Any help would be great.

username: jackpayne10

Jack Payne

PokerStars.compayment not received

it happened 23.11.2019.
                                i won a sports bet in basketball nba
                                its was 3, 70 x 188.30
                                i was payed 175dollars instead of 675 dollars
                                i want explenation and my money, when i posted a bet reward was 675 dollars, when i won a bet it changed to 175 dollars, i dont know what to do, i know how much 3, 70 x 188, 30 is, i want my money otherwise i'm gonna sue pokerstars, thank you

payment not received

PokerStars.comyesterday I had 31m chips went to play this morning and only have 19m12 million chips disappear overnight

I have had 12 million chips disappear overnight this happened once before and I can't keep affording to buy more chips. Please help
                                  I am retired and have been playing for many many years, this is the second time my chip count has been millions off I am retired and just cannot afford to keep buying more chips,

I just bought about 28 million a couple of weeks ago when you had the 75% bonus and had over 32million now I have 19 million

Please help

• Updated by doriralf0 · Nov 13, 2019

This is my third attempt to complete this compalint

i am retired and have been playing texas holdem with play chips which have to be purchased. I just bout an additional 32 million within the past few weeks. Had a total of 36 - 39 million

logged on to play this morning and only had 19 million.
                                      As i said, i am retired and cannot afford to keep buying chips.

Please help