Statz Stone And StructureHorrible home renovation

K

Matt Statz of Statz Stone and Structure is the worst company you could ever imagine. I wouldn't even call it a company. Most of his people have quit because they just couldn't work for him. We know Matt Statz quite well as he did a huge outdoor project for my husband and I. That project went well so we hired him to do a major basement and master bath renovation. It has been the worst experience of our life. He ripped apart our master bathroom 7 months ago and it is still not complete. He had one of his laborers do all the plumbing (not licensed or qualified..I have come to find out he has never done any plumbing before) in the bathroom and the pipes exploded and leaked all over the kitchen ceiling. We just hired another person to come in an finish the bathroom. Now, lets get to the basement. Seven months, still not finished and each time one of his incompentent workers come, they break something else. We had to finally tell him no more and cut our losses. Our house is in shambles. We are out tens of thousands of dollars. Please, please do not use this guy...even if your friend of neighbor recommended him to you. Please call me if you want to discuss any details. My name is Kelliann and my number is [protected]. I can also furnish you with names of others that he has done this to. Do not believe anything this guy says. He is a habitual liar and will con you!!! BEWARE.