Shanghai Yuan Internationalshare transaction

T Jun 27, 2019

In July 2018 I was contacted by a company called Shanghai Yuan International group concerning shares I own in a company called Solamon Energy Inc. They informed me that they would be interested in purchasing these shares from me at what seemed to be a reasonable profit for myself at the time. As negotiations continued I was asked in the process to pay an escrow fee of £13, 000.00 all in, which I paid, and I have not heard from then since and attempts to contact them have been in vain, and these are funds that I could ill afford to lose.
Has anyone on here heard of this company or been contacted by them in the past if so please let me know as there may be some recourse here yet, and also if you have been contacted by them be fully aware that they are not legitimate . Part of the funds paid were borrowed and I paid the fee even against the advice of a legitimate company I had dealings with at the time, Anyway any information here would be appreciated.

• Updated by TimmyR · Jun 27, 2019

Paid money on Share option company then disappeared