Ryan Moore PhotographySCAM

Paid for professional portfolio photos ($375.00) and in return, he took my money, left me with unfinished photos and is now ignoring me. His quality is awful. He takes pictures of friends for FREE but if you pay him and you do not know him PERSONALLY he WILL rip you off. I've heard others complain about this as well. He takes advantage of the students in the area. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... I hope no one else falls for his horrible scam. I should have stopped the process after realizing how inappropriate and unprofessional he was during the whole process.