Rosetti HandbagExchanging my defective handbag

I am making a complaint because I recently tried to exchange my Rosetti handbag to Burlington Coat factory, where i originally purchased it. One of the straps broke. I only had the handbag for approximately 5 months, I was told I needed a receipt, in which I didn't have. No one checked to see if they indeed carried this handbag, so I could make an exchange. I trust the quality of merchandise that Burlington carries .I never had this problem before. I hope that I can get some help with this matter. It would be greatly appreciated.
Collette Thornton
3955 N 6th St
Philadelphia PA 19140 E-mail: collette.[protected]@gmail.com

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices