RobinGupta.comDomain Hostage

After I created the fictitious name for my company, they had bought the domain of that exact name. I contacted them, knowing that they were going to hold the domain name hostage for a price, but when I asked them, they tried to trap me into paying them $7000 otherwise they would keep and abuse the domain name!!! I heard (heresay) later that they bad mouthed my company as not worth the time. These people are jerks even in their responses to me in my polite requests for information on how to obtain my domain name. Don't be rude to business people, they will find ways to make sure it is known!