One Day Organizing SolutionsThey make closets!

I am Not very happy with their services!

I researched this company online because I needed a small closet to be made for up to $1, 000.00 dollars and I spoke with Hank Palmer, the owner on the phone about it.

He was very nice and courteous and told me that he wanted to work with me on this project and he made an appointment to come over and give me the price quote.

Yes, he did come over and sadly he sent me this awful letter turning down my business solely based on the Fact that the project was Not Big Enough For Him To Take On, or in other words, it was Not Enough Money For Him To Make.

He also did nothing to recommend, nor refer me to another company and I am very angry and upset over his attitude towards this job.

When you are in business, you should be willing to take on any job whether it is Big or Small!

Anyway, I already found another company to do it that has much more Respect in which You Lack!

Enclosed, in the attachment, please find a copy of the letter that Hank had sent out to me for your review and further reference.

Thank you for Not Helping Me Out!

They make closets!