Office Team LimitedTerrible Service - Office Stationery Supplies

We have had the mis-pleasure of dealing with this company. I have never dealt with a more unprofessional company in my life. Being new in the company I found that we were extremely overpriced. We were assured that our prices were as best as can be by our Account Manager. This was grossly mistaken. On comparing the prices to another company it seems that we were overcharged by about 45 - 65% in most cases. A complete lack of clarity, honesty and misguidance led us to be paying over the odds for a long time.
When questioning our Account Manager, he done nothing apart from give a sly snigger. Not the sort of response I was looking for as we have been dealing with him for a few years now.

This serves as a warning!!!