Monastery Stays — hotel online booking agent
Don't book hotel via Monastery Stays!
We have a group of 14 people stayed in Casa Per Ferie Santa Maria Alle Fornaci, IT - 00165 -Roma, for 4 nights. When we arrived the hotel rooms, we can't believe Monastery Stays booked us the room price at €157 .32/ night / room with the poor conditions as below
1. Door in bathroom cannot be opened, as it so close to the toilet seat.
2. No space to open the suitcases.
3. The bathroom shower tap broken, toilet seat cover broken, shower faucet handle broken, the shower doors cannot be shut properly, so water leakage during shower - a jackpot situation.
4. Some rooms get serious water leakage from the shower room tray. We ended up mopping the floor after each shower.
5. Rooms are poorly sound insulated, my friend complained she heard the snoring from the room guest next door.
The photos of the official website of Casa Per Ferie Santa Maria Alle Fornaci, IT, are fake and misleading! The worst thing is Monastery Stays and Santa Maria Alle Fornaci tried their best to shirk their responsibility!
The hotel kept saying the price is our problem to deal with Monastery Stays and they have no rooms for us to change.
We sent our complaint to Monastery Stays via email and requested to change another hotel. They sent us a totally untrustworthy message that they had secured larger, superior rooms at Casa per Ferie Ravasco San Pietro. When we went to Casa Ravasco to confirm that we were ready to check in, A surprise again that Casa Ravasco told us that they had not received any room requests from Monastery Stays!
Shame on Monastery Stays to take this name as their band but it ruin totally the meaning behind! A very bad experience and lesson with Monastery Stays - double price charged and no integrity of the marketing approach of Casa per Ferie Santa Maria!!!
I can post some photos if you really want to see how bad it is!