LBC Express โ€” Shipment issue

M

Hi. Ask ko lang I was tracking my delivery and the status said "shipment issue, please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels"

My tracking number is [protected].

My question is what is the issue? I was waiting for the delivery all day because the shipment status is "Ready for delivery. Please expect delivery within the day."

• In
    Inson Ciappe Dec 08, 2020

What happened why they didn't tell us the reason for my delivery item to be postponed? and whats the next step?

• Rh
    rhojie Nov 18, 2020

Ilang day po ba bago dumating ung cargo if nasa lbc manila warehouse going to mulanay quezon?

• Tr
    Trexel Sep 16, 2020

Sabi delivery within a day bat wala ?natapos nang araw wala mn lang tumawag og dumating? ...alam nating pandemic pero over a week ko nah inantay..sana nman wag maulit before umaabot ng 2 weeks bago pa dumating eh wala pang pandemic noon..sana namn worth yung byad namin, lbc express ika nga mabilis dw at pagkakakatiwalaan dw pero anong nangyari sa inyo?

Joseph Elzar Polvorosa Sep 16, 2020

Pwede po pakitanong na lang yung receiver ng item na c Alvin Pajarillo Lindio w/ # [protected] kung kukunin pa nya yung item na Android Phone w/ tracking no. [protected]. Trinak ko po yung item nasa LBC Branch na nila sa Cruz na daan San Rafael Bulacan. Nag text po ako hindi na nagreply mukang nagtago na.
    Problema ko ngayon yung shipping fee nyan.
    May initial fee na ako na 115 pesos. Kasi ang singil po sa akin ay 328.
    Yung cost ng item ay 2, 000 pesos. Nag remind naman po ako kay Mr. Lindio na abunohan ko muna yung shipping fee.
    Baka mamaya bogus itong transaction ๐Ÿ˜”
    Thank you for your support LBC.
    Ako po c Joseph Elzar Polvorosa w/ # [protected]
    Nandito po ako sa kabilang no. ko kasi naubos na ang load.

• Le
    Lerma Daradar Deslate Aug 18, 2020

Hello,
    Follow up my package since August 4, 2020 till now shipment is with a concern...I thought this issue is already escalated...from the start the remarks on my shipment is no person in our house...I have my contact # you didn't call me...and one more thing we have 8 panels CCTV ...your employee telling lying on remarks and pursue my house is close...

This is my tracking number
    [protected]

Julie Ann Tecling Aug 28, 2020

@Lerma Daradar Deslate Did you receive your parcel already? Same issue as mine. With concern daw ang shipment q. But no one contacted me.

Lizzy Liz Liz Aug 03, 2020

Parcel #[protected]
    Where is my parcel?
    Grabe ang tagal ng update.
    One update per week nangyayari sa parcel ko.
    Lead time nyo 9-12 days, pero 14th day na ngayon.
    I don't know how many email I already sent to your customer service kac d naman matawagan number nyo.
    maghihintay pa ba kayo ilapit ng publiko ang reklamo sa gobyerno para ayusin nya serbisyo nyo?
    Please naman po. Update lang hinihingi ko, I understand pandemic ngayon so delayed mga shipment, pero UPDATE US PLEASE.

• Sh
    Shiela Mae Angustia Jul 17, 2020

Anu po ibig sabihin nito???? Bakit shipment issue po..

• Da
    Daphne Magallanes Jun 21, 2020

What do you mean? Why did you not contact us? You ask our numbers yet you don’t bother to contact. This is not fair? I havebeen calling the numbets at the net all of them in Tacloban yet nobody answered my call.

• He
    Helena Beauchamp Sep 06, 2020

@Daphne Magallanes I have the same issue. Did they redeliver your parcel to you? What happened next?

• Le
    Leche de Dulce May 13, 2020

Nagkaproblema din po kami regarding sa shipment ng items namin. Tinrack ko po yung mismong number. Tapos ang sabi idedeliver na nila. Pero hanggang ngayon wala pa rin. Ano na po LBC? Kailangan po namin yung ITEM.

Cherry Gil Dec 16, 2019

Good day! May document that I should received here in cubao dated December 16, 2019. December 17 na ngayon wala pa din. Wala pang sumasagot sa mga branches nio. Tapos only to find out nsa SM North pa lang item ko yesterday. Sa tracking nio. Eh Cubao pa ako. 9:21am naka indicate. Eh pano naman yung 9:22am onwards!?

• Da
    Darlene Sorensen Dec 12, 2019

Where's my package81124944698

• Mt
    MTereDP06 Nov 21, 2019

Nung nov.3 ko inorder tapos gang ngayon nov.21 wala pa dn kahit nkalagay na out for delivery ulit. Dalawang beses pkayong ngkamali s recipient na nailagay. Kelangan kami pa mgadjust pra ipick up nlang s lbc warehouse nyo pra mkuha ung items. Okay pa ibang courier ngttext o tmtawag pa kung OTW na, kayo wala tlaga prang wala kayong pake, mga paasa! nkkabadtrip kayo! Kelan nyo iddeliver nextyear 2020? ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

• Ro
    rossipe Nov 09, 2019

what is the meaning of this? what happened to my package? where is it? please answer

• Sz
    szdeseo Nov 09, 2019

Please let me know if my parcel is really in the said branch so i will be the one to pick up in your branch instead of waiting to your nonsense reason. I've waited all day and did not leave the house because you posted that my parcel is "ready for delivery" but non arrived.

• Bi
    Billy James 143 Oct 16, 2019

Ang bobobo talaga at pangit service ng LBC kainis!

• Ri
    Riri๐ŸŒธ Oct 15, 2019

Hi LBC. I was concern about my parcel. It says that it will be delivered within the day. But its already 5pm. So I got curious. I checked the given traking number. But i was surprised. Its says here that there was a shipment issue. I waited but none arrived. Its always the problem to your employees/courier. They dont even text or call when they're in the area. If they dont see you, they will leave. That's not the service I'm expecting. Its always like this. Issue about lazy couriers. this is my tacking number [protected].

Jaime, Jr., Badiola Aug 18, 2019

My HOSPITAL Document that were expecting to arrive on August 01, 2018 happened to be misrouted to Sorsogon which is supposed to be delivered in Camarines Sur, Iriga City.

To add, when I was complaining at LBC branch Iriga, the system there is misleading, there this number but they were not used to chronological customer service accordingly which made me to wait a lot.

I'm busy
    LBC Crew Iriga branch is not accomodating
    They already know that I was the one already in vein because I was going there SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY but still I was not prioritized they even asked me to wait for other customers be finished before me.

They always let me wait until I was the last one in the room to be served.

To tell you honestly, those documents worth almost 8K.

We have entrusted you with the document knowing it won't take too long. We are very dissapointed

In behalf of this, I want to know your solutions regarding my complaint at ASAP.

• Ca
    Candy Salas Jul 27, 2019

Missing po ang parcel ko kahit sa database nyo hindi makita. Bumalik ba kayo sa pagnanakaw sa mga customers?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

• Fi
    Fides Marie Dayrit Jul 23, 2019

Hello lbc,

Not sure what is going on. May tao po sa condo that time and sabi po ng dad ko ay wala naman daw nag-attempt na magdeliver from LBC.

What is going on? Passport ko po iyan.

Thanks!

• Be
    Bea Reboton Jul 16, 2019

I tracked my parcel here and it says shipment issue. Like how tf did that happen eh wala namang dumating sa address na nilagay ko? Pakiayos po, di ko na alam kung nasaan parcel ko.

Jovan Garcia Jul 24, 2019

@Bea Reboton Me too kahapon nagtrack ako sa lazada ako umorder ar lvc courier tas abroad manggaling package ko kahapon sabi delivery na wait na lang tapos wala naman dumating gang 11 tas sabay notif na we attempted to deliver but the house was close like seriously wala nga ni isang katok narinig at ang dami din tao sa labas namin imposible naman.

• Mi
    Mikz Moriyama Jul 13, 2019

Hi LBC. I was concern about my parcel. It says that it will be delivered within the day. But its already 8 in the evening. So I got curious. I checked the given traking number. But i was surprised. Its says here that there was a shipment issue. I waited but none arrived. Its always the problem to your employees/courier. They dont even text or call when they're in the area. If they dont see you, they will leave. That's not the service I'm expecting. Its always like this. Issue about lazy couriers.

• Pa
    Paoloooo Jun 25, 2019

Hi i was tracking my delivery, and status said the house was closed. And then next day, ready for delivery, pls waith within the day. And at thesame day, it said shipment issue. I was waiting for the delivery all day!!!

• Pa
    Paoloooo Jun 25, 2019

@Paoloooo Can you guys attend to my concern pls? It was so disappointing. How can I get my delivery ? Lbc agent told me they will return it back to the origin. When in fact, it wasnt my fault. Delivery guy didnt even give me a call or message that hes already in my area. Is that the kind of service you offer to ur customers?

• La
    Lady Hanna Asuero Jun 17, 2019

Yung ready for delivery na po ang text sa akin na i waited online then now na nilocate ko online, nakalagay cannot locate my address?? Eh nakapagtext nga po na ready for delivery tapos magtext o tumawag na asan bahay namin d magawa basta na lang lalagay cannot locate!!! Usually ganyan na nilagay ng mga tamad na employee nyo. Puro negative na lang about lbc unlike other couriers na panay tawag para lang madeliver.

• Sh
    Sharif and sharaine Jun 16, 2019

Bakit po shipment issue ready nmn po for delivery.. Please response

• Em
    Em Mercado Jun 10, 2019

Bakit po Shipment issue? Ready for delivery naman yesterday.

• Ff
    Fffffffffffff May 03, 2019

Wtf is happening??! I am very disappointed. I wait for too long to receive my package but wtf is thisssss!??? Please fix this

Lia ; May 28, 2019

@Fffffffffffff Hello i would like to ask if the item was delivered to you?

Juvy Preglo Sep 24, 2018

Why is it that my V POUCH disposed with out contacting me?????
    They don't even told me from the beginning that there's no delivery in the destination I addressed...
    When I came back they told me there's no delivery in the destination so my VPOUCH is posted in Manila, then they told me that I need to pay same amount so they can email and change from delivery to pick up and ship it again to the destination, I gave the name of my consignee and the exact address of the LBC to receive, but until now there's no VPOUCH coming back in there and when I check on web, it said that it is disposed in the hangar on September 19, 2018...
    July 17, 2018 my first transaction
    August 20, 2018 I checked
    September 4, 2018 my second transaction
    September 20, 2018 I checked again because my consignee said that LBC there said "there's no VPOUCH again in that tracking number, it was here last July"...
    So what it means..?!
    I paid twice just to ship that documents then what..?!
    I want a REFUND...
    It is from Dau Mabalacat City Pampanga - Gingoog City Mis.Or (MIN)

Juvy Preglo Sep 24, 2018

Why is it that my V POUCH disposed with out contacting me?????
    July 17, 2018 my first transaction
    August 20, 2018 I checked
    September 4, 2018 my second transaction
    So what it means..?!
    I paid twice just to ship that documents then what..?!
    I want a REFUND...

• Ro
    Robert Christian Alejandrino Sep 05, 2018

what does "shipment issue" mean? how many day for the delay?

• Ai
    aika kristine valencia Sep 18, 2020

@Anonym_1339 Hi nagrereply ba sila?

Samarah Sulat Feb 05, 2020

@Robert Christian Alejandrino natanggap niyo po ba yung item?

Anonym_1339 Aug 22, 2019

@aira irader Send a tweet @LBCexpress

• Ai
    aira irader Jun 04, 2019

@Lia ; hello nakarating po ba ang item sainyo?

Lia ; May 28, 2019

@Robert Christian Alejandrino Hello i would like to ask if you were able to get your item?

• Ca
    Catherine Casaquite Apr 26, 2018

what do u mean by shipment issued... after saying that the item was ready for delivery.?
    pls let us know. thanks

sara omo Mar 05, 2020

@Lia ; ganyan din ang nangyari sa akin pero kinabukasan na deliver na rin ang item ko..

Lia ; May 28, 2019

@Catherine Casaquite Hello i would like to ask if you were able to get your item. Your reply will be very much appreciated.

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Boardโ€™s Terms and Conditions