Blue World Pools Logo

Blue World Pools

Having problems with Blue World Pools?

Blue World Pools reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 14, 2008. The latest review Pool was posted on Jun 20, 2021. The latest complaint beware was resolved on Jul 16, 2014. Blue World Pools has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 120 reviews. Blue World Pools has resolved 38 complaints.

Blue World Pools Customer Service Contacts

120 Interstate North Pkwy SE Ste 426
Atlanta, Georgia
United States - 30339-2158

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Blue World Pools Customer Service. Initial Blue World Pools complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Blue World Pools above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Blue World Pools. Discuss the issues you have had with Blue World Pools and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Blue World Pools Complaints & Reviews

Blue World PoolsPool

We purchased a pool in 2016. After calling about the advertised $399 pool a salesman came out and next thing we know it is $11, 000. We were only eligible for "in house" financing and most things were not discussed with us until the pool was pretty much set up. We were supposed to have the area "show pool". No one has ever came to see it or discuss. The pool was not level from the beginning, but when called BW to complain, they said "ground settles". We were told that after being on time with payment for one year we could refinance at a lower rate. After paying for 2 years we called and were told the only way we could refinance is if we went through an outside lender. We asked how much it would be to pay off early. They told us and it was including the finance charges. I asked them why we would need to pay finance charges if we were paying off early and they said that is the only way they do things. We had to replace liner which had a "lifetime warranty" and ended up paying nearly $400 for that. Now our pool is cracked and I cannot get anyone to return my call! What this company is doing to people is not right! I hope that there is an attorney who is willing to help us! We are still paying because of the fear that they will do something regarding our property. Any advice? Has anyone gotten anywhere legally?

Blue World Poolscustomer service

at 2:22pm on 6/14/21 I wanted to get an appt. for someone to come out and give me an estimate about a pool. This supposed Supervisor Curtis said that he was a supervisor, he refused to get me his supervisor and hung up on me. Now I'm speaking to someone else named Tracy and she doesn't know anything about a packet that Curtis wanted to send to me before an appointment can be set up to come out to the house to talk to my wife and I. I asked several times for a supervisor and the only thing Curtis did was laugh. I would like for this person to loose his position if he is in fact a supervisor, because of very poor manners to be dealing with customers. Through this whole deal I have had very poor service.

Tracy Scurry [protected] [protected]@yahoo.com

Blue World PoolsPool leaked, Blue World will not fix it

Our pool was installed back in April. After we had the water delivered it immediately started leaking. We called Blue world pools and they said they couldn't send anyone out until May 10th. May 10th came and went, no one showed up. They then said someone would be there May 18th. May 18th came and went, no one showed up. Someone showed up about a week later and said our pool was installed wrong and we needed a new liner and new drains. They did send the liner and drains but no one has come back to fix it. It has been over 7 weeks. We are told when we call every day that a manager will call us back. We have never spoken to a manager. They will not give us a date for someone to replace the liner. Not only are we out the $12500 for the pool, but also the $900 in the water we had delivered that is now all over our yard causing a muddy mess.

Pool leaked, Blue World will not fix it
      Pool leaked, Blue World will not fix it

Blue World Poolscustomer service and payment to sales people

I started working for Blue World Pools back in April the end of April. I am from Cincinnati, I have been in outside sales for over 30 years. This is the first time I agreed to take a commission only job. The company makes appointments for you and texts you the contact info.

I went on my first appointment in Northern Ky, over the bridge from the Cincy area. A very nice man, who had a pool but was interested in the one they have advertised on the website for under $400.00 after I told him about what hoops you have to jump through to get the pool and after he saw the price of their pools he said for forget it. The pools are above the ground of course and the average price is between $10, 000-$15, 000 or higher. Yeah, you didn't read that wrong, for a pool that is. Yes, you do not have to use the chemicals on these pools but that is alot of money for a pool you are only going to use four months at the most during the year. My second appointment was in the city of Cincinnati these appointments are suppose to be with the home owner and this was with the girlfriend of the home owner and he did not know about the appointment until I arrived. To make a long story short he takes home $1.000 a month and could not afford a pool and they did not have water anyway. They had a hose set up to use their neighbors water...I did end up selling two pools. One order canceled because of poor customer service and the other signed a contract on May 2 and here it is June 1 and it still has not been installed. I have customers calling my number unhappy. To make a long story short because the one person who gave a $5, 000 deposit they did not hear anything for over two weeks so they canceled their order and went with Watsons. The compnay is now refusing to pay me what is owed to me because they canceled due to poor customer service on their end. I hope you think twice before doing business with this company between their prices and how they treat their sales reps. We are indepentent contractors but does that mean they can treat use like this? Check out the BBB and others to read all of the negatives reviews they have, I know you can write whatever you want on line but when a company has all of these bad reviews that should tell you something. I did not know this until after I took the job...

Blue World PoolsMissed appointment

I contacted Blue World Pools on 05/31/2021 in reference possibly purchasing a pool. I was scheduled by a Mr. Marcus to have a technician come out to my house that same day at 1730 hours. Mr. Marcus advised me the technician would call at about 1630 hours to verify the appointment. The technician was suppose to come survey the land and talk to me about options, as well as pricing. I explained to Blue World Pools I was the land owner and had just purchased the property in August of 2020. I also allowed Blue World Pools to do a soft credit inquiry since it was company policy prior to a technician coming out. Blue World pools did the credit inquiry because I got the alert from my credit monitoring company. The technician never called or showed up. I called Blue World Pools on 06/01/2021 at approximately 1300 hours to discuss why the technician showed up and was told it was because my name was not on the tax records. I explained to the lady that I have documentation that I own the land the tax assessor must not have updated their systems yet, since it was a recent purchase. It still doesn't excuse someone at least not calling to let me know that they weren't going to come at their scheduled time and an explanation why. They wanted me to mail or fax in proof of ownership of the property. However at this point, I will find a different company to go with, since this company has bad business practices.

• Do
              donna DD Jun 01, 2021

This sounds like them. I worked for them and they pick and choose their appointments. Do yourself a favor and deal with another company. If you were calling about the pool they have advertised on line for under $400 you have to climb alot of hoops to get it plus pay for delivery from the Atlanta area unless you want to pick it up. It is around $200-300 for delivery depending where you live...The average price of a pool is between $10, 000 and up...I would call Watsons if you have one in your area or another pool company. They also provide bad customer service to their paying customers too. I am sorry you had all of these problems and I would call another company. Good luck to you...

Blue World PoolsWorst customer service i have ever received

I called for a free quote. They scheduled me the same day to come out. A technician never called or showed up. I called and all they said was I was going to receive a packet in the mail for installation. I never agreed to this. They kept transferring me to different departments and nobody knew what was going on. Everybody continued to say they were new at the company. I have never experienced such unprofessional people/company in my life. A simple call to give them my business. If they act like this I WOULD NEVER TRUST THEM TO TEAR UP MY YARD FOR A POOL, WE WOULD BE IN COURT OR I WOULD BE IN JAIL. I work in customer service myself for over 20 years and this company is will be out of business with the rate they are going. No wonder why everybody is new.

Blue World PoolsDo NOT do business with this company!!!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! Blue World Pools uses unfair and deceptive practices and are in clear violation of the Fair Credit Reporting Act!!!

I contacted this company a couple of weeks ago to get more information and spoke to a young lady on the phone who knew nothing about the products. I asked to speak with someone who does and she offered an appointment for someone to come to my home. I agreed. She said she needed to do an credit check first. I asked her, "Do you mean a hard inquiry? A full credit check?" at which she responded, "No, we just need to make sure there's no bankruptcies."

That alone should have been enough of a red flag for me to stop but I proceeded because she never asked me for my social security number. Within seconds of hanging up the phone, I received alerts from my Experian credit monitoring advising of a new hard inquiry which of course resulted in a score drop.

All for products I knew absolutely nothing about AND I intended paying in cash for if I decided to proceed. I immediately called back demanding to speak to someone and I got the run around for hours. I spoke to many associates, all of which were absolutely a joke. The level of unprofessionalism is one I've never seen. They were rude, condescending and obviously very unhappy with their jobs to treat customers the way they did.

I finally reached someone who said my request to have the call reviewed was being sent to a QA Manager who would then decide if they'll remove the hard inquiry based on the phone call review and I should be contacted with results within a week.

It's now been over 2 weeks. No phone call, no letters, no emails. I plan to leave this review in as many places possible, contact the BBB and report the violation of the Fair Credit Reporting Act to the correct officials.

You've been warned. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

Blue World PoolsI'm complaining about not getting my papers from paying off my pool so I can get this lien off my property!

Among the MANY complaints I have about this company and its very poor behavior, I'm at this time complaining about not receiving the papers after a month and a half from paying off my pool, so I can MYSELF go get the lien taken off (that I was NEVER told would be placed!) My property! I have paid in full, and I want the lien off my property! But after calling them a couple times, have been promised they are going to send them, and they have NOT yet!!

Blue World PoolsPoor Customer service

Pool installed June 2020. November 2020 I winterized the pool following the directions supplied explicitly. Set up pool March 2021 and, again, followed procedure as listed in paperwork. All went well until I noticed a leak behind the pump/filter in the yard-water appears when pump runs. Called company and this was and believably horrible call. First words included that it would cost $500 to have someone come look. Then, they were not sure when; they would call back. 4 days later I got a call that they were still looking for someone to come out. As of today-not a word. Pool is less than 6 months old, used for only 3 months.

Mar 17, 2021

Blue World Pools — Price

Blue world pools had an advertisement that my husband saw for an above ground pool for $399! He was so...

Blue World PoolsLien against my property

Blue world pools is very misleading the vp of blue world pools said there would be no lie against the home or property ive paid this company faithfully and on time and was about to move they said they had a lien on my property and will not remove this even when i said id continue to make the payments now I have to pay the pool in full before I can move and werentalking 18000 before the will take off the lien do not do buisness with this company their fine line in your contract is where they get you and they wont even work with you on anythng

Jun 27, 2020

Blue World Pools — 24×5 above ground pool

Shannon Turner, 4611 Deep Creek Rd, Harrodsburg, Ky.40330, the pump has one screw missing and its leaking...

May 02, 2020

Blue World Pools — Sales / finance

This company is a scam. Anyone that has worked there like I just read on this page, please contact me by cell...

Blue World Pools18 classic pool

We purchased our pool from Blue World Pool and it was one of the best decisions we made. From day one everyone was polite and very generous. Due to whether install was pushed back but James and his family came in and did a fabulous job.
                      Andy question we had they walked us through step by step on the phone and made sure we were comfortable with the information given. I must say we have no complaints at all about Blue World Pool. They have been just Great and very Professional.
                      5 STARS ALL DAY!

18 classic pool

Blue World Poolsinstallation of pool bottom/liner

I just had my pool installed this April 2019 and called about concerns with the pool installation. I never heard back from the installer or from Blue World Pools. I'm writing now to explain my issue.

The floor on my pool is not level. it is higher in the middle and has numerous dips where the bottom of the pool is concerned. Because of this, my vacuum will not adhere to the floor and does an awful job. The floor bottom is especially uneven by the drains where one can actually see tire treads from the skid steer tires used to dig up my area. My family and I have stubbed our toes several times throughout this season on it.

The pool liner has not broken through yet, but it is only a matter of time. I would like this issue addressed and corrected. The bottom of my pool should be smooth. Please call me if you have any questions and to let me know how Blue World Pools is going to handle this. Thank you, David Tungesvik [protected]).

Oct 13, 2019

Blue World Pools — Mid line pool

I bought a pool back in 2018 this was one of the worst decisions I have ever made in my life. At first...

Blue World Poolssales rep/pay

I saw an ad for this job on Craigslist (APPLY NOW, MAKE $[protected] A WEEK PLUS GAS!!! LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE!!!) back in April, 2019, and figured, why not, I'll check them out. Written in the ad was a phone number for the recruiter who requested that interested applicants call for more information, which I did. Upon answering the phone, KC (recruiter) told me that it was easier if I text him with my name and zip code rather than give me the information on the phone. He was a foreign guy, talked with an accent, so texting me the info is probably easier for him than dealing with a language barrier, which I can understand. He gave me all the information, told me that I'd be running 2-3 appointments a day, plus be reimbursed for gas to all my appointments. The training in Kansas City, MO for the next day was booked, so had to push the training out a couple weeks to the Saint Louis class, which wasn't a big deal. I was working in a call center at the time, so it's not like I was relying on this to make a living at the time. A couple weeks later, when I requested the time off to attend training (I was planning on keeping my call center job so if this didn't work out, I would still have a job to fall back on), I was fired due to it being a "conflict of interest" that I told my manager I was training for another job. Bad move on my part, but the way everything was explained to me, it seemed like this was going to work out.

That next Tuesday, I began my drive to St.Louis, which is 5 hours from where I live in Joplin. They paid for my hotel, it was a formal training class (05/01/2019-05/03/2019), everything seemed to be going great. Pay structure was explained. Different from what the recruiter told me is that gas is only paid for the first 10 appointments. Which would have been nice to know, because I struggle to live paycheck to paycheck, even with my boyfriend's income in the home, as well, so gas money is difficult to come up on sometimes. The trainer was great, he answered all questions that we had. One thing that seems to be falsified that he said, though, is that the company was started in 1982, when anything I find regarding when the business opened starts in 2001??

Training is over and I go home, call for my leads, told I have a 1:30 pending for the next day, but it's going through final approval and they will text it to me when it reaches that point. I never received that lead. I went 5 days before I received my first (05/08/2019), and it was at a home that was an hour and 45 minutes from my house. The first thing the husband said to me when I got there was "You can do your presentation, but I don't like to listen to yapping, and if this ends up costing more than $200, we aren't buying." Which, first of all, the Econoline is $299, so I don't know why they called if that was their mindset. I, of course, told him we have to go through the whole presentation, because it is my job to do so. They both agreed to listen, though the husband got up and left about 20 minutes into the 90 minute presentation. The wife was interested, and said that her husband didn't want anything to do with a pool in the first place, so she would be the one to make the final decision. After going through everything, she wanted to know prices of course, the one she was looking at starts at $20, 711.00, which she obviously isn't able to do. I take her down to $15, 711, which is all the discounting I can do, and she can't swing that either. I call the office, and they give her $12, 000 which he says is "at cost to the company", which she still can't do. I apologize to the customer that there's nothing else I can do, and leave the home, since I'm obviously not making a sale. I get a call on my way home from the exec. sales department asking where I'm at, and I tell them I'm about 1/2 way home. They get frustrated, saying that I never leave a home until they tell me "You're outta there" and they have a chance to help me make a sale. I told them that I called in to get help, and the customer was not able to swing the payments each month, since they're raising 4 grandchildren in the home. The guy I talked to said, "well next time, until we tell you to leave, don't leave the home, " and just hung up. Which, okay, it's 9:00 at night by this time, so I just want to be home.

It was about a week and a half before I was able to get to another appointment, because due to lack of having a paycheck for a couple weeks and unable to make my car payment, my car was disabled. Even after explaining this to them, and asking not to schedule me until my boyfriend was paid and I could fix my car situation, I was given 3 leads during that time, and had to cancel them, being fined $247 a piece for not making those appointments. On 05/15/2019, when I was finally able to drive my car to appointments, I was given a lead 2 hours away, only to again not make a sale. They were interested in the Econoline, due to the price, but went through my presentation, they wanted to know prices on others. She was set on the 15x24' oval pool, and I told her that pool in the midline model is $27, 000+, which she was appalled by. She wanted the information for the Econoline, and I provided it to her, showing what we needed to be able to sell her that pool. She did not have homeowner's insurance since they bought their land outright and owned everything on the property, did not want to spend upwards of $2, 000 to get a $300K liability insurance policy naming the company as insured in case of an accident. In the contract, there are clauses that say that the customer is responsible for all lawyer fees should this go to court, as well as sign an arbitration agreement, which kind of contradicts itself. That customer didn't buy either, unsurprisingly.

My next appointment was set for 05/17/2019 at 10:30am, 2 1/2 hours away from my house. It was a single older guy who was hellbent on getting the Econoline pool. He already had his site ready, but was told by the financing department that I needed to come out and show him all that we had. I went through the presentation, and he still just wanted the Econoline, he knew where he was going to put it, already had site ready. So, I just left him the contract as I was told to do in training. There was no call made to the exec. sales office, because there was nothing further to discuss. He was going to have his lawyer sign the liability release and everything, so he was okay with it. I get a call, again, from exec. sales asking if I was still in the home, and I explained what the situation was, and was berated by the person on the phone that I should never sell that pool, we push the midlines only. It was upsetting, there was nothing I could do. Hung up on, again.

I was sent another appointment via text message on my way home for the same day, at 5:30, in a town I had passed on my way to the previous appointment. It not being until later in the afternoon, and not having anything to do in these towns, I drove home for a couple hours before heading back, 1 1/2 hours the other direction. This lady was also interested in the Econoline, but only because of the price. I went through my presentation, and she was very interested in the 18' Midline model. I went through pricing and got it the lowest I could, but it wasn't quite where they needed it. I called the exec. sales office, and they were able to get it down to $12, 000, monthly payments at $294 for her, which she was able to do. Paperwork took an additional 2 1/2 hours. Exec. sales called me every 15 minutes making sure that I was doing everything correctly, and even after I assured them I was, I was still being called nonstop, which made the process drag on. I was there for 5 1/2 hours, I did not end up getting home until after midnight.

I was scheduled a 10:30 am the next morning. Thankfully, it was just across town from where I live, so not far out of my way. That one went no where. He wanted the Econoline since he could do site prep (he builds homes for a living, this is what he does every day, and has a equipment for it), he wanted to go with the 27' Midline, but again, not wanting to pay the $24, 000+ for the company to do site work. They refused to work with him on that, and he ended up not buying a pool, again, unsurprisingly.

2 days before my next appointment, 05/20/2019, which I sold a 24' midline. Easy sale process, they had the funds for it, only thing she had an issue with was the down payment, which I was able to get down to $1, 000 for her, paying $200 on initial visit.

Had one the next day, they were super interested, went through the whole sales pitch, he said he wasn't going to spend $20, 000 on a pool, which surprise, surprise, is what they start at. Exec. sales was able to get it down to $10, 799, but he was hung up on the interest rate of 34.7% over 12 years, and did not want to go through another lender, since we offer in house financing. Did not sell due to this.

05/25/2019 - Military family, husband had just gotten home from deployment the week before. Their kids were so excited, asking me all kinds of questions, just being super adorable. Only thing that stopped them was the monthly payment, since the husband had just gotten home and was not yet back to work, even the lowest we could do was about $40 too high, and they would not work with them any more than what they did already. $40 less on a payment would have gotten me that sale, but they refused to make it work.

05/27/2019 - older lady who had a pool set up when I got there, but it was not one of ours. She was really interested in our ionizer system since she had a granddaughter who was severely allergic to chlorine. She lives on SS, and does not really have a lot of expendable income. Her monthly payment was $32 too high, and again, they refused to work with that.

05/28/2019 - 3 hours away from home. She's interested, very interested. But needs to talk it over with her father in law and husband first. No matter how well we did negotiations for her, that would have been the case. She just wanted me to come out to tell her about the company and the products that we had before she made a decision.

05/30/2019 - 2 1/2 hours away. Same situation as the last, has to talk it over with her husband. Also upset because she has a concrete slab that they've always had pools on and we will not place ours on concrete.

06/02/2019 - 3 hours away. 27' Midline sold, after much talk with the exec sales team on the lowest we could get it. Barely sold due to monthly payment and only one income since husband was retired.

06/02/2019 - 2 1/2 hours away from the first one. Wanted the oval due to space, $299 would have been perfect price. Went through presentation, got them away from Econoline because of the digging she needed to do. Looked at oval midline model. $27, 000+, not doable. Lowest payment not manageable. Just bought home, $1, 500 mortgage, raising 2 grandchildren.

06/02/2019 - 45 mins from home. Previous owner, want to upgrade to the 27'. Easy sale, sold for $11, 699 instead of the $27, 000 due to trade in warranty.

06/02/2019 - 15 mins from home. Was sent this lead as I was heading home from the previous appointment. It was 10:00 pm when this lead was sent to me, and I had been driving since 6 am to get to all of my appointments, since the first one was 3 hours away. I blew a tire on my way there and had to cancel my appointment. I was fined $247 for this because there wasn't a 7 day notice given... when they sent me the lead 15 minutes prior...

06/04/2019 - 2 hours from home. They live over a cliff type thing in Branson, MO, so not a lot of space. Wanted the oval for this reason. Went through presentation, was told that we rarely do ovals and need to try for a round. Explained that there isn't room for an 18' round to fit, they have 19' of space from their deck to the edge, and they need 2' on either side for installation. Was told to try for a 15' round, which I did, but pricing was too high. When I called and asked for pricing help, I was put on hold by some lady who needed to transfer me to someone else, then just ended up being hung up on. This happened 3 times before I finally talked to someone else, which I was then told "just tell them that if they don't buy it, you and I won't be able to sleep at night". Didn't make that sale because no one would give me assistance. Was reprimanded again for leaving before being given the okay.

06/04/2019 - appointment where I blew my tire rescheduled. Customer literally just wanted the Econoline because of price. Did not want chlorine. Explained ionizer. Didn't want to spend more than the $299 on a pool. Called and let him talk to exec. sales. An hour and a half on the phone, get it down to $9, 999 with a $168/month payment if he gets his own financing for the other half. Customer does not want to pay that amount for a pool. Wants me to write things into the contract where he gets the Econoline at that price, but gets everything else along with it, we pay for the sand and do gradework on his land, etc. Tell him I can't. Gets upset, I leave. Again, in trouble for not getting the okay.

06/06/2019 - literally a street away. I call cx, no answer. I drive over there, because it's on the next street, no answer. Call the office tell them I can't confirm lead, says he'll call customer and try to find out what's up and call me back. 30 minutes, I'm sitting in customer's driveway, no call. I decide to leave. An hour later, customer calls me saying that she cancelled the appointment after reading some bad reviews, and did not want me to come to the house. I was never advised of this, and never received a call back from that guy, either.

It's now 06/12/2019 and I have not had a lead since.

Now, to the real part of my issue: my check.

We were told during training that checks are sent out on the 5th and 20th, and are sent by mail. They do not do direct deposit. The 5th was last Wednesday, called to see if it was sent, told it was, so I should have had my check by Friday or Saturday. It still hasn't come by Monday. I called to find out what's up, because I should definitely have it by now. I'm told that they weren't even sent out until Friday, and I should have seen it yesterday. STILL WASN'T HERE. I called yesterday, confirmed that it wasn't sent until Friday. Asked for a tracking number so I could at least be reassured that something is coming, but was told they don't get tracking numbers, which is odd, because that's a lot of money to be sending out in the mail without knowing where it's at. I try to ask the guy questions about it and he's super dodgy, doesn't want to answer them. At this point I'm like, look, I just want to be reassured there's actually one coming because I have bills and everything that are piling up with shutoff notices, and I haven't had a check in over a month. Says he'll send me a confirmation text with the thing he has on his computer. Still don't have that. Let's hope it shows up today. I am talking with a lawyer about this, since I have a copy of the contract I signed with them, and they are in violation of many of the things in their own contract. If anyone has additional information they would like to help me with, I'm sure they would take on a class action lawsuit against the company, because if they're violating their contract with their reps, just imagine what they're doing with their customers.

• Do
                              donna DD Jun 01, 2021

Yes, if you have not resolved this please let me know. They have not paid me either. I hope others are not dumb enough to work for them. Let me know if we can help each other in this situation. Okay????

Blue World Poolscustomer service

Day 6 after install our pool ladder broke. We were guaranteed a replacement part and installer to come to fix our ladder by Wednesday, 4 days later. Here we are 2 weeks later and still no resolution. We have left 3 messages and no one has called back. When I called to inform them our ladder broke the guy laughed and told me to put a ladder up to my pool in order to get in and out! We signed up for a show pool... and this is the customer service we get! Does someone want to come show our pool now with a broken, unusable ladder???? And that is because I even talked to the VP, Kevin Fischer at [protected] ext 8 or after hours at exit 3035!!! It's under warranty and they don't even return your phone calls!! Extremely unsatisfied with their customer service at every level!!

customer service

Apr 21, 2019

Blue World Pools — Way they do business

They pulled my credit without my sis number. Not cool I am telling you don't call them. All I did was inquire...

Blue World Poolspool financing

BWP came to our home with the 399.00 pool offer and then went on to tell us that was a cheap pool and he wouldn't sell that one to anyone. He ended up showing us a 24000 pool bit then went to cut price down by saying if we was a "show" pool and let them bring people to see it they would cut our costs. I agreed because he said I had 3 days to cancel bit if we didn't take offer that day we would loose the cut in cost. I emailed and called 2 days later to cancel. Then I received a call from manager threatening we would still be charged for pool even if we didn't let them install it. Also the salesman said they needed a picture of our deed so they knew we owned our property...I left that out. When it was all said and done they bullied us into the purchase. We knew we had spent too much on pool but we went on and tried to enjoy the pool anyways. We built up our credit a year later and decided to refinance our home. The refinance fell thru because we were notified BWP put a 15000 dollar lein on our property. I'm so sick!!! We had to keep 10%interest rate after building our credit up and now we are belly up in owing on our home. Can't afford to pay BWP off and can't refinance! I hate our pool now!!! This all has been a nightmare! And sad thing is they prey on hard working people. I called a lawyer. I'm just praying for some help