Schneider National Logo

Schneider National

Having problems with Schneider National?

3101 Packerland Drive
Green Bay, Wisconsin

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Schneider National.

Complaints & Reviews

Jan 06, 2020

Schneider National — drug test policy

Was in orientation for a week. Today, I got terminated, because the same Dr. Lopez mentioned in another post...

Schneider Nationaldamage towards my vehicle

There was a black man that came to polks brookshire bro. On 259 n in nacogdoches tx last week. He asked for a jump so me being disabled mind u. I gave him a jump now i have spent 500 plus on my jeep and now im needing a computer. I called and the gentalman i spoke with said he couldnt help me because i didnt get tbe trk number. Well he knows who called in with troubles of u guys trks right? I wasnt thinking i needed the trk number for any reason. I was trying to help a man stranded. I would pay myself but im on a limited income. So now im asking the company to imburse me for what ive already spent with the imbursment of the repairs of my computer. If any questions u can call at [protected] or [protected]. Thanks and will be looking foward to hear from you.

Schneider Nationaltrucking service

We booked 3 loads, on a Thursday, the loads are supposed to be picked up on a Saturday. There were direct instructions to call before you arrived. That is the way our loading operation works. Schneider did what they wanted to do. One truck showed up 1 hour and 47 minutes late, the second truck showed up without calling. The third truck never showed up. No one at Schneider notified us that what was happening. We called don Monday to check delivery status, thinking that someone would have called if there was a problem with the pickup. Not one load was loaded, their only offer was to cancel the loads, or our company to pay them for being late and not following directions, which is what they did and the left us with 3 loads to try to find trucks for. The Supervisor Nate, said he did not care, and he canceled the loads as if our business was no big deal to him. What Schneider has done, is their stock has gone public, they laid off most of their employees, and they have outsourced the jobs to the Philippines. They don't care about your business, and they are poorly trained in tact and professionalism. .

Schneider National — False drug test results

I am a former schneider employee. I applied back in May 2010 to become a team driver again with the company...

Schneider National — Termination

Some time after going through orientation and finally getting the perfect team partner, we were on the road...

Schneider National Carriers — Fraud and lies

I drove for Schneider National Carriers for a year as a company driver, then decided to try to become an...

Schneider National Carriers — Fraud and cheating

I decided to go thur Schneider Training program after talking to my friends and checking them on the internet...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices