JumpFor FunFaulty Equipment

W

Do not rent from this company. I rented the pink magical castle jumper for my daughters birthday party.Half way through my party we noticed it would not stay inflated. I called Jump for Fun and was instructed to try a different electrical outlet, which did not help. I called again and was instructed to look for holes, none found. I called again and was instructed to wait for the driver to return to inspect. An hour later he shows up with his two non-english speaking assistants and they said they had never seen anything like it before. I called the office again and they said I had to talk to Michelle. After waiting and playing phone tag with Michelle for 3-weeks she informed me that I would not be getting a refund. The only thing I was offered was a 15% discount off of my nextr rental. Like I would ever rent from then again! What a waste of $67! Please do not use this company, they do not deserve your hard earned money. If you have a problem with them, obviously, they have a no refund policy.