Holmes Products / Newell Brands / Sunbeam / Jarden Customer Serviceorder not received by post office, sent to wrong address, where is my order??

Ordered replacement filters from their website: www.holmesproducts.com. The shipping information section said they do not deliver to PO Boxes, so I entered my physical address for delivery (which UPS and FedEx deliver to). The company then (supposedly - they provided a tracking number) shipped the order via USPS to my physical address which does not get USPS mail service. I don't understand why their website would say they don't ship to PO Boxes when they used USPS as a shipping service. Currently the tracking number says the post office is awaiting package, and has for 5 days. I have attempted to contact the company 3 times in different ways and have received no response. I have attempted to do a USPS Package Intercept, which the package is not eligible for. It appears that the package was never shipped. I don't know what else to do besides file a fraudulent charges complaint with my credit card company.

Qu