Hi5 LLCcab / taxi ride

S Jun 22, 2019

On June 16, 2019 I was at Saco, Maine Amtrak Station and had to go to Holiday Inn Express, Biddeford, ME.
On June 12, 2019 I made a online reservation with Hi5 LLC to pick me up at Saco, ME train station and drop me at Holiday Inn Express, Biddeford, ME.
On the same day (June 12, 2019), I called Hi5 LLC and followed it up with an email to cancel my reservation.
On June 16, 2019 I took a Uber ride from the Saco train station to Holiday Inn Express and Hi5 LLC was never used.
Hi5 LLC still has charged my credit card USD 20.33.

Please do the needful so that I don't pay for the services not used and also that was cancelled more than 72 hours prior to June 16, 2019.

Thanks.