Halstead Bead, Inc.Awful customer service

R

Their jewelry findings are top-quality, but there customer service is awful! If you use a debit Visa/Mastercard to purchase items online, they double-charge you and treat you rudely when you ask them why that is. I was told by a rude woman named Sharon that it was my fault that I was charged twice because I didn't use a credit card and used my debit card instead. I have done business with this vendor for over eight years, but I'm taking my business elsewhere. Save yourself the trouble and walk away FAST from this vendor!