GomrVideo.comI NEVER got their recipient for these charge,only see the charger on my bank account

A

first of all, I DON'T KNOW HOW /WHAT I SUMMIT THIS GOMR VIDEO. I NEED CANCEL IT AND PLEASE RETURN MY MONEY ON FEB. 2, 2016, $95.00; and 24/1/2016 $5

next, I NEVER GOT their RECIPIENT FOR THESE CHARGE, only see the charge on my bank account. meanwhile, I never use their any service.

Third: please see email between their and my email:

Email One:
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 11:45:39 +0000

Hi YONG GE LIU

Thanks for contacting GoMrVideo Support!

Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your account with the details you have provided. Can you please double-check that you have entered your Customer ID (your email address) correctly in the contact form?

Alternatively, you can provide me with the 4 last digits of the credit card number you used to sign up, and I can do a search for the transaction in our payment systems.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reply to this email.

Joey

On Fri, 11 Mar at 12:14 AM, Liu_yongge wrote:
HI THERE,
I DON'T KNOW HOW /WHAT I SUMMIT THIS GOMR VIDEO. I NEED CANCEL IT AND PLEASE RETURN MY MONEY ON FEB. 2, 2016, $95.00; and 24/1/2016 $5 ASAP. THANKS .
YONG

BANK OF MONTREAL
Transaction Date Posting Date Description Amount
31/01/2016 02/02/2016 GOMRVIDEO.COM [protected] MUS $95.00
24/01/2016 25/01/2016 GOMRVIDEO.COM [protected] MUS $5.00
I NEVER GOT YOUR RECIPIENT FOR THESE CHARGE, MY WIFE HAD NOTICED BANK ON PHONE THE ABOVE INFORMATION.
Are we on the right track?
We are looking forward to hearing your response ASAP.
yong g.

Email Third:
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 09:11:03 +0000

Hello Liu

The membership has been cancelled, yes, and the funds will be returned to your credit card within 7 business days.

Charlotte

Email Fourth:
My email to HI charlotte,

please see you mentioned information:
you promised:
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 09:11:03 +0000 (but today is march 30, 2016)

Hello Liu