get-soft.infoBeware consumers!

T

This is a fraudulent business activity. They purport to sell legitimate Microsoft software, but instead do not fill the order, and supply one with a non-working/blocked Product Key, rendering the software worthless. I made my purchase via an ad on Amazon, and have reported them to Amazon. I have also reported them to VISA, as I was ripped off for $91. I have no doubt this company/group have defrauded hundreds of U.S. citizens. As I found out *after* the purchase, they are a China-based company, with no way to contact, other than email. They have refused to respond in any way to my repeated requests for an refund.

I purchased legitimate Microsoft software via Amazon. When I received it the product key was not working. So basically they ripped me off for $91. I googled this company and realized that I'm not only one victim of their scam activity. Company is based in China so don't expect to get a refund from them! Beware consumers!