Freight ForwarderPoor business practices

A

I shipped seven pallets of my product to three locations. They sent them all over the country then destroyed 90% of it. They filed a claim with UPS freight on my behalf. Two of the three they did correctly, but the third they filed as two pieces of wood rather than two pallets. They claim the loss was 75 lbs rather than 1000 lbs. Then they refused to re-file the claim. Then they bill me for a bunch of charges to re-route stuff that they screwed up. I have been asking for copies of the invoices for months, but they refuse to provide them. Now they send me to this sweat shop collection agency (Grimm collections) that are a bunch of idiots. I have all the proof that they received money from UPS Freight for claims that clear much more than two of the invoices. They still claim that the damages were only 75 lbs and refuse to even re-rate the shipment from 1000 lbs to 75lbs. They are dishonest and a horrible company. Do not do business with these clowns. I have hundreds of emails, photos, and even the actual damaged product.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices