FES,INC. Engineering & Gen. ContractingEmployee`s Ripped Off Not Getting Paid

C

I was employed by Milton C. Taylor President & CEO of FES, Inc. For a one month assignment to remodel a Red Lobster Restaurant in Wyomissing Pennsylvania. I got Paid for the First two weeks then they screwed me over for the last two final weeks 100hrs of hard labor=$1700.oo ...Since I live in Pennsylvania and this company is in Virginia I had called to ask for my paychecks 5/11/12 (left message)and they sent me a
Email It said their was a problem with payroll and my paychecks would be direct deposited on 5/18/12 i still have this Email on File! well 5/18 came no paycheck.
So i call them again and no answer (left message)asked where`s my paychecks. Milton Taylor called Back on 5/18/12 I was not home he left a message said since I was no longer an active employee they would have to mail out my paycheck (i also have this voice message on file) today is 6/25/12 still no paychecks. After the 18th I had filed complaints with U.S.dept.of labor Virginia dept.of labor Pennsylvania dept of labor all 3 tried to call them and left messages but milton never called them back so they told me to get attorney (hard thing to do when you got no Paychecks) SO WARNING DO NOT HIRE OR WORK FOR FES, INC. OR CONMAN! MILTON C. TAYLOR THEY JUST MIGHT SCREW YOU TOO!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices