Menu
FenixLeads
reviews & complaints

FenixLeads
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1 complaint
0 resolved 1 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of FenixLeads. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
M
7:35 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

FenixLeads - data leads

I belong from telemarketing company and in need of data day in & day out. I found Felix Leads online while searching a good data lead generation company. My requirement was very clear I need leads with Optin Details, Jornaya Lead ID. While having a conversation with the guy he said they have good data with exemplary connect rate. Also it is mentioned on their website that they have sold 1 billion leads so far and 365 days of support. I believed and place an order of 1000 leads paying $250 which is quite costly as per the industry standards.

After conveying that the data you provided is not good and please refund or replace it. The guy not even bothered to respond on Skype and blocked without looking into the matter and not worried about customer satisfaction once the services is delivered.

The company - felix leads is a fraud and a scam that will take away your hard earned money. I recommend not to deal with this business its like getting yourself step in to a troublesome situation.

Read full review of FenixLeads