Dr. Richard SpitzerDr. Richard Spitzer

I went to Dr. Richard Spitzer after several drs. confirmed that a plastic surgeon had severed my 5th and 7th nerves, affecting my eyes and mouth. Both were partially to tully paralyzed on the right side. I was so destroyed by what had happened to me that I began stuttering and had tremors. Both symptoms still recur after almost 6 years and my psychiatrist has determined that I will always have PTSD as a result of the disfigurement and permanent nerve damage. I could not sue and cannot even bear revisiting what happened to me. I am in my 6th year of living like a hermit and have had 15 eye surgeries. My eyes were my first priority so Dr. Spitzer was the first neurologist I saw. I wanted both comprehension and confirmation of what had occurred to me. He was so convinced that I was only interested in having an examination so I could sue, that he had the nerve to repeatedly contradict my statement that I was not suing and that the Statue the Limitations had run. He would not listen to me, insulted me, and kept accusing me of ulterior motives pertaining to a lawsuit that existed only in his head. His treatment of me was so cruel and rude that I discussed it with my psychiatrist. She stated that I should have left the minute he began his tirades against me for only wanting an appointment for legal reasons. Dr. Spitzer is an uncaring and arrogant person without a soul. He cannot be a real human for he lacks humanity.