Dr. Jaimes JuanDermatology

L

I think this doctor lied in records that I told him I have "green urine" in an attempt to make me sound crazy. I believe he came up with a false diagnosis to conceal that I have gonorrhea. A symptom of gonorrhea is pustular lesions (small elevated lesions filled with white blood cells). He should have done a gram stain smear of the pus from the pustular lesions to test for gonorrhea, but he refused to do one. He said that the rash was lichenoid. I don't see from the photos I took of the rash that this is true.

Dermatology