dodo201354.myfaulty product. order id 190419113049tw7

I purchase a "FC POCKET game console free 600 classic 8bit games included with two controller" from dodo201354.my on 19 April 2019 & received by 30 April 2019.

Unfortunately, the item I received is faulty and can't be used at all. I made a complaint to seller on 3 May 2019.

After going back and forth with seller either from checking with "the IT", refund me or product replacement. Ultimately, the seller agreed to send me a replacement. I have seller my address & seller asked me to wait for 10 days. Well, after a week when I followed up on the product. Apparently, the seller didn't even send me a replacement & instead asked me for a paypal a/c ??!

After telling seller I don't have Paypal a/c. At the end, I just asked the seller to send me an alternative product which at similar price point & seller agreed. Again he asked for my delivery address. This was on 6 June 2019.

The whole 2 months, the seller either remained silence or giving me excuses until when I said a complaint will be filed against them. Then we go through the same circle of either promised to refund or give me a replacement. They have remained silence till now.

As a regular buyer in Shopee, this incident kinda give me a bad experience & lose faith in shopping at Shopee. I am hoping for justifiable respond from Shopee.

Thanks & regards