Doctor Kenneth W. Taylorin Cahoots with Workers Comp Claims

My experience with Dr. Taylor was traumatizing! I got hurt at work and was sent to Dr. Taylor by my employers. Watch out! They were all in cahoots together. While in the office, Dr. Taylor was rude, inattentive, and impatient.

After almost no examination at all, he determined that I was fine to go back to work. He perscribed physical therapy and a wrote a note for me to go back to work. I was infurriated that he could make such a determination after spending so little time with me!

That's not all either! When I went to my physical therapy appointment, the therapist started to treat me for a problem that I did not even have! Dr. Taylor had written the wrong diagnosis for me in my chart! It was utterly unbelievable that he perscribed a treatment plan and issued orders for me to return to work and he didn't even have my diagnosis right!

All I can think is that he must be getting paid dearly by workers compensation because I can think of no other reason for a physician to be so unconcerned and careless. He doesn't care about me at all. All he cares about is getting paid and getting more workers compensation business! This is just wrong! This is my life. I'm the one having to live with the pain. While Dr. Taylor misdiagnosises and he and my employers prosper off of his "error", I continue to live in constant suffering. Someone should do something to stop this kind of patient abuse!